Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty with Benefits: What are you buying?

On 4/17/2014 ginabfly said:

I like Jane, I don't think they really showed what was in the bag last year either, except a slight glimpse at it. Maybe they won't all be the same depending on how many they need, so they don't want to show the freebies. I don't know.

I believe the gift bag contents will vary. Another post showed pictures of some of the gift items.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I am ordering the Stri-Vectin....it has good reviews on several websites and the price on QVC is lower than most.

I can't believe that some of you are complaining about the gift bag.............IT'S FREEEEEEEE people......get a grip!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

I will be happy with whatever is in the gift bags, they're offered to help with the cause! I ordered 2 items, maybe each bag will be different, that'd be even better!

Super Contributor

I got the Philosophy and Fresh.

Honored Contributor

I will be happy with whatever is in the gift bags, they're offered to help with the cause! I ordered 2 items, maybe each bag will be different, that'd be even better!

I think they limit 1 gift bag per person regardless of how many items are purchased

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

On 4/17/2014 AnnMarie-1 said:

I like that Lipstick Queen blush/lip gloss, too bad it is sold out right now

DC2004, did you like that product?

I did like it, but only used as a gloss because it was too red as a blush on my fair skin. Beware it's in a pot so you will want to have clean fingers when you apply.
Valued Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I think they limit 1 gift bag per person regardless of how many items are purchased

it's per order.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

where is the lipstick that was used to draw with? wouldn't they offer that?

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Contributor

On 4/17/2014 Lotus~ said:
On 4/17/2014 foxfire said:

I can't stand watching Jane and she isn't telling what's in the gift bag so forget it. Great cause but QVC blew it! last year the host was Sondra and she did a terrific job. Why saddle the show with a host like Jane?

What a nasty post for a host who is doing a great job for such a worthy cause.

You are the one throwing the word nasty around. I don't like Jane and I don't think she is doing a good job. I didn't say anything nasty about Jane. Stay off the boards if you don't want to see others opinions. It is a worthy cause and it deserves better than Jane. Sondra was so great last year. QVC should have brought her back.

Trusted Contributor

Was the Tarte foundation new?