Respected Contributor

So far all the shows are quite boring and same old stuff.   Again.   Looking at the program schedule,  it seems to repeat all day!  Well I think I will go shopping now...at real stores!

Valued Contributor

@bargainsgirl let me guess, "IT", Philosophy, PTR, Perricone, EP TSV and JM? Smiley LOL  BTW I use some of the aforementioned product lines, but if I am close with my guesses that is quite a stale lineup.

Honored Contributor

I rarely see any difference in the before and after pictures.   

All you need is good sunscreen & cleanser

All the rest of it is a waste of time & money.

Honored Contributor

What ticks me off is Eve Pearl has the TSV , but she only gets 1 whole hour on the day, whereas Josie Maran get 3 hours, and she doesn't even have the TSV..What is up with that?? That is why I hardly ever watch QVC anymore-I just go online to see if anything shown interests me......Their Beauty days are ajoke-same old vendors, with the same old products!!!!! I feel bad for Eve Pearl though because she has the TSV. I think she deserves a few hours by herself..........No wonder she feels so rushed-she is!!!!     

Contributor

I agree !

Honored Contributor

A day of beauty that I don't use nor want is like a day of most everything and everybody in which the choices are few and far between ie graaver, mizrahi, quack, rinna, maran, dyson, beds, dell, food, cooking. That's just about it.

Esteemed Contributor

Tuned in for a few minutes and heard the host talking about some life changing water spray for the face and just laughed.

I've been using something like that for maybe 30 years.  I can appreciate that it might be new to some, however.

Also, the greasing up was well underway and since I didn't need body butter or face spray, I turned off the TV and went about my cleaning.

Saving money today.  A good thing!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty day?

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

A day of beauty that I don't use nor want is like a day of most everything and everybody in which the choices are few and far between ie graaver, mizrahi, quack, rinna, maran, dyson, beds, dell, food, cooking. That's just about it.

Speaking of Lisa R & IM purchased lovely dresses clearanced, three flattering yet stylish dresses taking on my trip. True denim jeans ankle IM new style. D&C bathing suit and coverup, shared this week suit amazing. Still shopping for my trip all from Qvc online or live. Appreciate easy and styles of many designers, Do I buy everything? Of course not. Yet realize customers enjoy variety of items I might not. There's something for everyone. Thanks Qvc!💓
Respected Contributor

I am really tired of philosophy bath and body stuff.

Same old, same old.

Josie Maran line getting tiresome also.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I love these "beauty"  days about as much as I love Dyson,  Serta,  or My Pillow.   I don't even check out QVC because I don't buy high priced TV cosmetics nor can I abide another greasy Josie presentation. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment