Frequent Contributor

Beauty YouTubers - who do you follow?

[ Edited ]

Do any of you watch or follow any of the Beauty YouTubers? If so, who? When I first started watching them it was purely to see what my daughter was so fascinated about. Now, I do actually get a few tips here and there. I don't really rely on them for suggested products - it's more for the application, etc. It seems so many of them are being compensated to endorse or promote these days.

I watch Tati, Jaclyn Hill, Casie Holmes, Carli Bybel, Kandee Johnson, Nikkie Tutorials, to name a few.

Who do you watch, if any?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty YouTubers - who do you follow?

I discovered Caroline Hirons a few months ago and I love her.  She does a beauty blog and vlog.  She's been in the beauty business for a long time and seems really down to earth.  I also watch Tati, Hot & Flashy, Lily Pebbles and Estee Lalonde.

Trusted Contributor

I follow Kristin Gehm, Emilynoel, Jenluvsreviews, herlatenightcravings, MakeUpMLC, Yay Or Nay Nicole, Susan W and Elle is for Living.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Valued Contributor

Hi

I follow Maryam Remais  she has great tips on hair and makeup for those of us with silver hair . I also like Logical Harmony and Sohie Uliano they are not only cruelty makeup but also healthy lifestyles too

Frequent Contributor

I'm so happy some of you are replying! I'm going to check out a few of these other YouTubers.

Contributor

Great suggestions here. Smiley Happy

My top four are: Marnie (Msgoldgirl), Emily (emilynoel83), Kristin (Kristin Gehm) and Kate (thesmallthingsblog).

I've learned so much from these ladies and I just really enjoy their style.  I feel like I could be friends with each of them IRL.

Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I enjoy Wayne Goss.  The only pitfall, and it isn't a big one, is he lives 'across the pond' and reviews a few products here-and-there which haven't reached the U.S... yet.   He's pretty knowledgeable about which ones will be coming to the states though.  I thoroughly enjoy his dry wit.

I become too impatient with many you-tubers who take their sweet lack-luster time to get to the point only to find there is NO point- Utterly  anticlimactic.  To be fair... there's a bunch of good ones too.

Respected Contributor

I like short and to the point. So much useless blabbing.  Itsjudytime clips are usually under 5 minutes. I also watch rachhloves, Tati, and I love lolamarie7 but she rarely posts. For fun, watch lisalisad1 - the woman spends like there is no tomorrow. She must have enough makeup to last 3 lifetimes, but she is sweet. 

Respected Contributor

I like Marnie, MrsLolaLynn, makeup by Tiffany D (but she rambles sooooooo much, so I don't watch as much anymore. It drove me crazy!!!!), uppiesbeads, Tati, Andrew's Off Day, and my fave - Caroline Hirons (I'm completely obsessed!)

Valued Contributor

Wayne Goss & Lisa Eldridge (she's doing videos for Lancome now, and designed the Audacity in the City eyeshadow palette).