Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty YouTubers - who do you follow?

I love many but my fave are Readysetslamour, txmommyofboys, Dannann, mslolalynn and Kathleenslights. There are many more. Oh, I also love Dominique Sasche! She's beautiful! I almost forgot Emilynoel! See, I told you there were too many.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite is Mattie Roberts.  I think she is just as cute as a bug and she touches on various items of interest to me, not just make up.  Her segment are usually 2-5 minutes each and I like that.  It's like eating potato chips.

I have also watched Hot N Flashy, Melissa55 and Emily Noel.  They are all nice ladies but I usually have to fast forward all of them, especially Melissa55, to get to the point.  I just prefer quicker segments.  

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Angie from hot & flashy & Wayne Goss. Also the small things blog. Wayne Goss though is the one where I've actually used his tips. He actually shows how to apply MU versus just reviewing. 

@segrl21 That's what I like about Wayne, too.  

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

So many have been mentioned that I have seen their names before but did not watch them. I'm adding a lot to my list to check out! Thanks for all the feedback!

Super Contributor

There is a lovely, small community of mature beauty YouTubers. None are part of the rich and famous big names many of you have mentioned. These are women like all of us. Down to earth, fighting the good fight against aging and they love beauty. It's rather like sitting down and having coffee with a friend. These are very small channels, they  make videos for the friendship of those who are over 40 and love beauty products. It is a non-judgement zone. No fancy lighting, no sponorships, no hidden agendas, no book deals, no makeup lines. They answer every post. Am I part of that community? I haven't filmed a video in 5 months but I am proud to consider myself part of the community.  Here's a link to a google doc with links to their channels. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1URpJ80SK27xdqrfkTSLtxsV4k6N54ZlO4-Rb9FWAR8o/edit#gid=0

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

A lot of the ones I watch have been mentioned but here are a few that you may not know of:

PBunnieP

BlushingForeigner

Jennifer Wan

Vanewpc

yochristophercameron

makeupbypatricia

misseffortlesslychic

Rachel Anise

They are ALL well-spoken. Very little if any sponsored videos.

sorry don't know why it says spoiler!

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Valued Contributor

Thank you Lulu for the great information.  I am always looking for "mature" women beauty advice.