Frequent Contributor

Re: Beauty YouTubers - who do you follow?

Love Kate!

Trusted Contributor

Lisa Eldridge is hands down the best tutorials. She's a pro and so charming.

Coffeebreakwithdani - just because she's entertaining

hotandflashy - beauty over 50

tarababyz - this woman has bought every makup product to come out in the past 10 years. Good reviews.

Valued Contributor

Angie from hot & flashy & Wayne Goss. Also the small things blog. Wayne Goss though is the one where I've actually used his tips. He actually shows how to apply MU versus just reviewing. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also love Lisa Eldridge and Wayne Goss!  Some that were not mentioned -- Bailey B for quick to the point reviews, Dominique Sachse who is so stunning and does the best videos across the board, the Pixiwoo sisters, of course, Monika Blunder who is another fabulous real makeup artist and Stephanie Lange especially if you have hooded eyes.

Respected Contributor

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

I also love Lisa Eldridge and Wayne Goss!  Some that were not mentioned -- Bailey B for quick to the point reviews, Dominique Sachse who is so stunning and does the best videos across the board, the Pixiwoo sisters, of course, Monika Blunder who is another fabulous real makeup artist and Stephanie Lange especially if you have hooded eyes.

I agree with several you mentioned! I'll have to check out the rest. Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have many youtubers I watch (probably too many).  Many have already been mentioned-Hot and Flashy, Emilynoel, Dominique, Lisalisa1 and Tati.  I don't think anyone has mentioned Uppiesbeads (she is so beautiful, knowledgable and has long hair like meSmiley Wink but most of her products are high end which leaves me out). I also like Luxyhair, Melissa55, Swoozi, and Laura Vitale.  I know there are more, I just can't remember them now. I have learned a lot watching these ladies.

Sorry-I do see Uppiesbeads mentioned earlier.

Frequent Contributor

Emily Noel here too as well as Tati ..I enjoy watching prettydaysies./Kathleen does a lot of bareminerals..but not a pro.. and has stuff from QvC frequently ..Just down to earth..chat..etc. Every once in a while Ariel hopemakeup from bareminerals. Pixie woo also ..but they are not in the us so sometimes they use products we do not have. But, they are makeup artist too I believe..and do fun stuff as well Halloween etc.

Trusted Contributor

I'm a senior-senior so many of the beauty sites don't apply to me - they are for the young.  But I do follow these three - mostly just for fun - since they are all in their 50's and I am 79  years old. 

UppiesBeads59 - she's high-end but I enjoy her, and her videos also include cooking, books, etc

Hotand Flashy - she's good at reviewing a wide range of products - high-end and DS

MakeUpMC - again- pretty high-end, and too young for me, but she also has a variety of subjects

RXStarMom - she was closer to my age, although still younger than me, and her videos used to be pretty good, but in the last 6 mons or so, she has released fewer and those aren't really that interesting.

There are a few others that I have watched but not on a regular basis.

Super Contributor

all tthese beauties are "across the pond"

Caroline Hirons

Sali Hughes

Ruth Crilly

Tricia Cusden

Honored Contributor

I don't watch any with any regularity, but if I do, it's usually Hot 'n' Flashy (Angie), and Wayne Goss, unless I stumble on to someone else.