Respected Contributor

Beauty Shocker Elizabeth Grant on QVC !!!!

No shocker , the prices are ridicoulus.

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Shocker Elizabeth Grant on QVC !!!!

Gee, is there anyone left at Shop?

Super Contributor

I an thilled to see them here. This is my favorite skin care line of ALL. I do hope they bring some kits and lower prices. My skin LOVES their caviar line. I am jumping with joy today! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That is interesting to have her over here now.  It was about a year maybe two there was a thread about the line and Margot posted a comment explaining something to the poster's question.  She identified herself and had only a couple of comments to her count under her name.  That same day her post had been deleted.  Never knew for sure if it was her but seemed legit. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Contributor

I cannot find anywhere on the internet a list of ingredients for her skincare line.  I don't buy any product if I cannot find a full list of ingredients.  Can anyone on here find them?

Respected Contributor

@Suzanne53 wrote:

I cannot find anywhere on the internet a list of ingredients for her skincare line.  I don't buy any product if I cannot find a full list of ingredients.  Can anyone on here find them?

EG's dot com lists them

Respected Contributor

Why shocked?  All these vendors have moved all over the place.  Skinn started on HSN, went to Shop, now back to HSN.  I just checked out the prices for EG and was shocked at what the Q wants for them.  Crazy!!

Honored Contributor

I think they will be changing the name to ===THE Debrows,  line my bank acct network!!!  Don't watch, never shop --they disgust me!!!

Honored Contributor

It is called BUSINESS and MARKETING.  When you are on a  shopping channel too long, your base sales get stale.... move to another market... No surprise.

Respected Contributor

The reason for the shocker in the title was , it wasn't exactly a line that had gangbuster sales , after Elizabeth stopped appearing i lost interest , i loved watching her on that southern channel and the briefly at shop HQ. But the prices are bad when ever they go to QVC or HSN.