Valued Contributor

Beauty--Sharon Osborne on Talk WOW

I put this on the beauty forum since this is where we chat sometimes about facelifts, botox etc.  I just turned on the TV for my granddaughter and caught  Talk.  I haven't seen Sharon Osborne in perhaps two years.  I couldn't believe it was her since she wasn't chatting and I had to wait a few minutes.  To me, she looks 10 years younger but a well done 10 years younger....Nothing on her face is sagging at all. 

I know I am out of touch when it comes to daytime TV so has anyone else  noticed?  If so, when did she have work done?

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty--Sharon Osborne on Talk WOW

Yes, I noticed Sharon's "work", and whoever did it did a great job. I'm sure that some of it is the

way she is photographed, but still she looks great.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To bad they did not stitch her mouth closed during surgery......she has a filthy mouth

Trusted Contributor

@LexPex wrote:

I put this on the beauty forum since this is where we chat sometimes about facelifts, botox etc.  I just turned on the TV for my granddaughter and caught  Talk.  I haven't seen Sharon Osborne in perhaps two years.  I couldn't believe it was her since she wasn't chatting and I had to wait a few minutes.  To me, she looks 10 years younger but a well done 10 years younger....Nothing on her face is sagging at all. 

I know I am out of touch when it comes to daytime TV so has anyone else  noticed?  If so, when did she have work done?

She has a great plastic surgeon.  Her hair and make-up are always impeccable.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

To bad they did not stitch her mouth closed during surgery......she has a filthy mouth

I like her mouth just the way it is......

Respected Contributor

I had the pleasure of meeting Sharon and ozzy....she has a heart of gold and they are such a sweet couple, their love for each-other is truly  beautiful.....okay,back to the topic, she looks awesome!

Honored Contributor

She has never tried to hide the fact she has had many procedures and also injections on a regular basis over the years and obviously has had a great surgeon but last year she said on the show she was no longer going to do this and just now  will let nature take it's course.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not always a poor surgeon when someone has an awful face lift. Two people can have the same surgeon and one has beautiful results while another's results are very bad. A lot depends on the patient. Not everyone is a candidate to have a face lift. To be a good candidate, you have to have good skin elasticity. You also need good bone structure. If you haven't got good bone structure, you can't expect good results. Too much weight not good and good health needed. Because you get Sharon's doctor, is not going to give everyone the same results as Sharon. 

When very young, I thought I would get one when older. No more! There's no way I would let anyone take a knife to my face. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

But perhaps not "to bad (sic)" in other ways.

Respected Contributor

@Pook wrote:

She has never tried to hide the fact she has had many procedures and also injections on a regular basis over the years and obviously has had a great surgeon but last year she said on the show she was no longer going to do this and just now  will let nature take it's course.

I don't begrudge her the work done - more power to her.  But, it seems very easy to say this after she's had it done.  She looks fantastic so very easy, IMO, to stop now.