Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases for week end 3/17/17

Vital Actives Vitamin C 20 serum
Dead Sea Elements makeup remover towelettes
Simple skincare Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15
Honored Contributor

I just purchased the new LORAC Beauties Who Brunch Eye Shadow Palette & Primer from HSN. I love the spring colors! I've been wanting something like this for a while.

I planned to use a 17% off coupon that HSN sent me & then I recalled that there was a $20 off deal with Visa checkout so I used that (and went through Mr. Rebates). The original price was $44 & I paid $24. FREE SHIPPING! Heart

LORAC Beauties Who Brunch Palette & Primer

Also purchased this week, two products I use & like - both from eBay:

Skinn Cosmetics Matte Manager Daytime Pore Reducing Serum

311-675- Skinn Cosmetics Matte Manager Daytime Pore Reducing Serum 1 oz

Skinn Cosmetics Enlightened Radiance Concentrate

311-761- Skinn Cosmetics Enlightened Radiance Concentrate 0.34 oz

Respected Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

@momoftwo2007. I did not get my walmart box yet, I got email to renew but it said they would send 1st week in April. Good for you. Not great value but useful stuff. 

I just signed up for the Beauty Box not too long ago, so the one I received is the Winter Box. I should be getting the Spring Box the same time as you.  I think it's a good value, because anytime I ship anything it is more than $5. So, basically the products are free.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 I ordered 3 skin products from the Ordinary Skincare Line. Matrixyl...hyluronic acid...Rosehip Seed Oil... Very Affordable.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella,  Tell me more about these products, please.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 I heard about the Ordinary on youtube. A youtuber that is knowlegable on skincare is "uppiesbeads59" She has a video called " The Ordinary Skin" Care where she explains in detail about each product. She has skin that is more on the dry side & even tho I am not actually dry but more normal, I tend to buy products gearing to dry skin. She also tends to layer more products then I would but it works for her. The products that I mentioned all have hydration benefits. The Matrixyl is a serum with lots of peptides & Hylaronic Acids, so it firms but yet hydrates. The Hyluronic Acid 2% b+5 is a serum that gives more hydration before using moisturizing cream. I would also check her new video, called something like Skincare & Zoya Spring but check out the first before that one, it is a long video. She is mature in her mid to late 50's.

Valued Contributor

This week I bought

Kleenex

Tarte lipstick trio

wetn wild  liquid catsuit lipstick in  some pink color and in Coral

Thats about it!

cathy from ma

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Covergirl mascara in the green tube.

L'Oreal pop lip balm (line has been discontinued).

L'Oreal balm chubby crayon lipsticks. - also discontinued.

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@momoftwo2007  Is that the newly released Tarte eyeshadow palette? If so, how do you like it? TIA

@wvumountiefan  I just received the Tarte Showstopper Palette. I like it a lot. It has a blush, a bronzer, a highlighter and six very wearable shadows. I used it yesterday. The blush is too dark for my liking when I first apply it, but with some blending it turns out very pretty.  I thought it would be very handy for traveling.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

I just purchased the new LORAC Beauties Who Brunch Eye Shadow Palette & Primer from HSN. I love the spring colors! I've been wanting something like this for a while.

I planned to use a 17% off coupon that HSN sent me & then I recalled that there was a $20 off deal with Visa checkout so I used that (and went through Mr. Rebates). The original price was $44 & I paid $24. FREE SHIPPING! HeartLORAC Beauties Who Brunch Palette & Primer

I received this palette yesterday and tried it out this morning. The colors are beautiful! I can't wait to try them all! If you want bright and bold this is not the palette for you. If you like light & subtle colors and are looking for spring shades - this is it! The colors go on light but they are buildable. Very easy to use.