Honored Contributor

@SunSprite   I bought a really pretty Essie polish from Target called Wild Nude.  I wanted a neutral toasted taupe shade.  Okay, I get home and I am going to do my toenails.  I have the exact same color at home so I will be returning the one I bought.  No wonder I liked it so much.  lol  It's  pretty color if you want a subdued look that is a medium shade.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1    Smiley Very Happy

That is when you know you really like a color!

I looked at the Wild Nude; very  pretty!

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

image.png

image.png

My neighborhood Natural Grocers is closing (Woman Sad) so I ran inside to pick up a few things.  Happily, my toothpaste was on sale so I snagged three tubes.

I noticed the liquid soap was on sale, too, so I thought I'd try an almond (I've been using unscented).

I can't tell you how much I enjoy brushing my teeth with something other than mint. Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

I ordered the Capillus laser hat for my partner.  Should arrive today. He's goin bald fast. I may use it too, I have hair issues. I bought the meno reverse serum and sleeping mask from Korres yesterday. Gonna order some Perricone on GMA today.  I also ordered charcoal deoderant Shawn was hawking and some foot masks that were on the other night during beauty day.  I am buying up a storm!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 8/13

[ Edited ]

I bought a value-sized bottle of Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion for dry to very dry skin.

I like Nivea products and was curious about it. 

I also picked up another tube of the store-brand Equate-equivalent of the Gold Bond Eczema Relief Cream.

It's called Equate Beauty Eczema Relief Skin Protectant Cream. It comes in an 8 oz. tube and it usually sells out at our local Walmart. 

I really like this product, so this has been a repurchase for me. It has been very moisturizing for me. 

I have tried both the Gold Bond version and the Aveeno version and when first posting about this product, I mistakenly had the two confused and had thought that I was using the Aveeno version.

However, I had been using the Gold Bond version, instead. 

Contributor

I bought the Sol perfume too!  I love it!!

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 

good morning Ladies .

I purchased the DermaBlend flawless creator lightweight foundation multi use pigments.

Since working from home , Covid and just wanted to simplify my makeup , I have just been using Colorscience Spf 50 . There are days that I need a bit of coverage . i use their concealer under my eyes and very happy with it.These pigments can be used alone or mixed with creams , liquids or sunscreens . Dr Dray has a video on how mixing these with various sunscreens will not comprimise the sunscreen . This sounds like exactly what I want . They have a good  return policy , plus now a free gwp ,so seemed like a good time to try . Have a great day ladies .