Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 2/9/23

One item this week, today as a matter of fact.

• Paula's Choice NEW Multi-CollagenPeptide Booster

FAF27D7A-7CF7-454D-9D00-492F0A3898AF.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

If I submitted these last week, I'm sorry.  Something is telling me I did.

They've been held up due to storms in the UPS "network".  

KILIAN Paris - Love, Don't Be Shy Travel Spray 0.24 oz/ 7.5 mL

KILIAN Paris - Apple Brandy Eau de Parfum Travel Spray 0.24 oz/ 7.5 mL

Honored Contributor

Not sure this would qualify as a beauty purchase but it's to corral beauty purchases.  It's a tray for perfume.  I would have liked a nicer one but didn't want to spend that much.

So there is a story behind this.  See the electrical outlet with no cover over it?  Well that round disc you see my Google Hub sitting on (with a video of Allie Glines) used to wedge between the mirror and outlet plate.  It's designed to do so but you can't see all the parts.  On more than one occasion it has fallen down and crashed onto all my perfume, hence the cracked Google Hub screen.  When DH examed the issue earlier this week, he noticed the outlet was cracked and needs to replace it.  I don't know if that will help with the falling Google Hub or not but I'm hoping so.  This is where I watch my skincare and makeup YT videos while putting on makeup or doing my skincare routines.

tray.jpg

Honored Contributor

NYX Professional Sharpener -- works very well (so far)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I’m on a Feb no buy but I enjoy reading everyone’s purchases, and I have too much stash. I’m sure I can make February with no beauty purchases. Getting better but still a way to go for me.
Honored Contributor

I ordered this a few days ago but just got it today.  Just the right size for a debit card, keys, lipgloss or two, and cash (but I never have any cash).

Contributor

So cute. Do you mind sharing where you purchased them?

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Not sure this would qualify as a beauty purchase but it's to corral beauty purchases.  It's a tray for perfume.  I would have liked a nicer one but didn't want to spend that much.

So there is a story behind this.  See the electrical outlet with no cover over it?  Well that round disc you see my Google Hub sitting on (with a video of Allie Glines) used to wedge between the mirror and outlet plate.  It's designed to do so but you can't see all the parts.  On more than one occasion it has fallen down and crashed onto all my perfume, hence the cracked Google Hub screen.  When DH examed the issue earlier this week, he noticed the outlet was cracked and needs to replace it.  I don't know if that will help with the falling Google Hub or not but I'm hoping so.  This is where I watch my skincare and makeup YT videos while putting on makeup or doing my skincare routines.

tray.jpg

@monicakm 

I love your perfume collection! Quite a few deep scents. How do you like Salt? And what is your Replica scent? TIA

Respected Contributor

I got the Glow Recipe toner this week, and the pur 4 in 1 mineral powder spf 15.  I also ordered 2 nyx mechanical eye pencils...cheap enough to give a try.  Picked up a nail polish from Orly at tjmaxx...will give that a try soon.

I think I purchased a couple of other things, but can't remember right now...I know I brought a very delicious pizza home...its my beautiful product 😋 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat 

Thank you so much Smiley Happy  I'm sorry, I don't have a perfume called Salt.  Can you tell me which one looks like the perfume in question?  The Replica scent is By the Fireplace.  To me it smells like roasted marshmallows over a campfire.  I think my favorites are Commodity Velvet and definitely Kayali's Musk.  Yes, I lean towards a deeper and sultry scent.  Straight-up florals don't appeal to me too much.  It's hard to see but I have a Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet.  It's my husband's favorite.  Also Lancome La Vie Est Belle but I can't display it because someone at Lancome thought it would be cute to make the bottle flat and it won't stand up Smiley Surprised