Honored Contributor

Good morning Beauties!  Let us know what goodies you purchased this week.  If you've had a chance to try them out, we would love to know how you like it or didn't like it.  Or maybe it's a re-purchase of favorite product which we'd enjoy hearing about also.

My list:

ELF - ordered the Domed Stipple Brush and Power Grip Primer.  Haven't received them yet but looking forward to trying them out.

Keshima - ordered a stippling brush from Amazon.  Actually ordered this one before the ELF one.  Figured if I liked both then I will have one in use and one clean.  It has good reviews and think it was Taylor Margaret on YT that said she really liked this one.

Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Instant Perfector 4-in-1 Glow Makeup in Light.  Haven't received this yet either.  Heard about it from Emily Noel on YT so thought I'd give it a try.

Still thinking about whether or not I want to get the nail polish and top coat that I talked about in another thread.

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts.  Take care and hope all are doing well.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 2/9/23

Does this count?  
We're getting read to do a makeover in our master bath next month.  We bought
 the vanity, sink, medicine cabinet and toilet, but are still waiting on the wall cabinet to be delivered.  They said it would be six weeks.😏. I still need to pick out paint too.  I'll probably go very basic again with some kind off white vanilla shade.  In the meantime, I'm trying to sort through some things to make organizing a little more streamlined later.  In the process, I'm finding quite a few goodies. Looking forward to when the job is done. 

The only other purchases this week were:

Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Styling Brush - I'm letting my top layers grow out a little and want to see how my hair looks with a few curls. 🤞

QRx Eye Reboot Serum - used to use this then fell off the wagon. It has a lot of similar ingredients that are in the Skinn TS but for a fraction of the cost.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Does this count?  
 the vanity, sink, medicine cabinet and toilet, but are still waiting on the wall cabinet to be delivered.  They said it would be six weeks.😏. I still need to pick out paint too.  I'll probably go very basic again with some kind off white vanilla shade.  In the meantime, I'm trying to sort through some things to make organizing a little more streamlined later.  In the process, I'm finding quite a few goodies. Looking forward to when the job is done. 

Conair 2-in-1 Hot Air Styling Brush - I'm letting my top layers grow out a little and want to see how my hair looks with a few curls. 🤞

QRx Eye Reboot Serum - used to use this then fell off the wagon. It has a lot of similar ingredients that are in the Skinn TS but for a fraction of the cost.

@JeanLouiseFinch - th eQRx eye reboot serum - I tried it once but didn't like it for some reason now I can't remember.  Wondering if I was using it wrong.  Do you use it at night?  If I remember correctly it took a while for it to absorb - maybe that was my issue and maybe I used too much?  Anyway, interested to hear what you think and why you like it.

Valued Contributor

@JudyL 

HI All ,

Lawless Beauty was having free shipping so I restocked my forget the filler lip mask and lip gloss in cherry vanilla . These 2 products along with their pink sand lip liner are my everyday go to lip look . It is soft ,fresh and goes with everything . Makes getting ready a breeze in the morning . Have a great day ! 

Esteemed Contributor

Purchased a Skinn eye cream that I have not rec'd yet. New item for me to try.

Clairiol root touch-up in 8 and 9, which I have been using for years.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Does this count?  

@JeanLouiseFinch - th eQRx eye reboot serum - I tried it once but didn't like it for some reason now I can't remember.  Wondering if I was using it wrong.  Do you use it at night?  If I remember correctly it took a while for it to absorb - maybe that was my issue and maybe I used too much?  Anyway, interested to hear what you think and why you like it.

I'm a layerer, @JudyL.  I can't remember why I stopped either but I'm willing to give it another try.  I'll start with some hyaluronic acid serum around the eye area, then a little of the Eye Reboot (a drop or two and tap all around), followed by some Firmalift serum o n the lid.  I add an eye cream as a final step. This is my AM routine. In the evening, it's similar, but with different face serums than what I use in the morning.  I do my routine like an hour or so before bed, to give everything time to settle. At bedtime I apply my Tretinoin. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - thank you!  I may try it again but just at night.  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered mini size L'Occitane hand cream in Amande. I've always wanted to try L'Occitane, and the mini is a good way to start their products. If I like it, I may try more. 

My Korres sea lavender in-shower-oil should be arriving tomorrow. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw - L'Occitane hand creams are very nice.  Think you will like it.  I've used the unscented version.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @JudyL and all the beauties

Today I ordered the new Josie Maran Argon Milk Activator but so far that's it!!  Slow beauty week for me.