Valued Contributor
I really liked the programming a lot at first but everyone seems to be getting a little childish now. I find myself changing the channel. Would love to enjoy watching the tutorials without the interuptions and the constant silly banter. It can still be fun without it. I am all for fun but sometimes I just can't watch therefore, I don't buy.
Respected Contributor

When I heard about the show I thought I would love it since I like beauty shows.  That girl with the long brown hair is cute and seems sweet but all the silliness and giggling drives me crazy.  Also they spend too much time on one thing. 

Regular Contributor

I am a self confessed beauty junkie and the BeautyIQ channel just isn't doing it for me.  I'm in my mid 40's and I feel like I may not be their target audience. Maybe we need a BeautyIQ2!  Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is such an enjoyable person to watch and learn from.

Beauty IQ is just overkill. 90% of the products are awful.

The show is unwatchable. It is not Alberti's fault. Q appears to be having a youtube channel on TV that is not working.

That being said I can watch Alberti's youtube presentations when he is not surrounded by silliness and unusable products.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately the beauty industry, like fashion, same as most movies and tv shows & fashion magazines along w/ advertising is geared to a 18-30 yr. yr. old demographic. Beauty IQ w/ the FB comments read during the presentations and the YouTube-like "look" of the makeovers and demos is proof. Each time I go to BEAUTY IQ on my IPad,  it seems to be repeated segments of products all day. From 8PM-midnight Wed.-Sat. isn't much better. If by chance I flip over and it's in the middle of a makeover, etc., no way to rewind, so just don't watch. Love Alberti, but don't think 18 yr. olds and younger have the attention span to watch 1/2 demos and wait for the next. They can go to you tube and choose what they prefer to see. Uh, how are these kids watching  BEAUTY IQ supposed to pay for their purchases? Our credit cards? No way!!!

Valued Contributor

While flipping channels and landing there seeing someone named Allan putting on so much highlighter he looked like the tin man and people thinking how awesome it looked  I realized this was not really  a channel I was going to be watching much

Clearly a beauty IQ can be a minus......

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely yes! I agree....too much talking about nonsense. I'm looking for more of the tutitorial and product instruction, not the pointless jokes. 

Honored Contributor

Well the millennials have outnumbered the boomers and this means business as it looks to the future for spending. Seems BIQ is targeting the youth.

Trusted Contributor

Same here. I have enjoyed some of the programs, especially those featuring my favorite vendors (Laura Geller), but all in all, I would rather watch that vendor on live QVC. And I know I may be opening a can of worms, but I have no interest in watching a guy put on makeup. 

Trusted Contributor

Can't take the giggling either.  At the beginning there was some new, like Dr. Gross, and it was presented in a mature way.  All downhill from there.