Respected Contributor

Beauty IQ - Is it just me...

or does the host on there remind anyone else of Tori Spelling?  Her eyes and shape of her face, and the way she talks. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty IQ - Is it just me...

[ Edited ]

Just last week I realized that my cable company has Beauty IQ on for a few hours each day.  But it's nothing I'm interested in.  I miss seeing Alberti on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

or does the host on there remind anyone else of Tori Spelling?  Her eyes and shape of her face, and the way she talks. 

Now that you mention it, I do see it. I loved TS on the 90210 show and I think Elise is great on Beauty IQ.

Trusted Contributor

@hoosieroriginal Yes!  That's what I thought the very first time I saw her.

Respected Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

Just last week I realized that my cable company has Beauty IQ on for a few hours each day.  But it's nothing I'm interested in.  I miss seeing Alberti on the Q. 

U can watch Beauty IQ online.  I watched Alberti's show the other day online.  He's a doll!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

That's funny the first time I saw Elise she actually reminded me of Soleil Moon Frye also known as Punky Brewster.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think host Elise looks like Tori but she does look nice when she's wearing Bobbi Brown makeup.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I can see the similarity.