Occasional Contributor

Beauty Auto Delivery Shipping

Hi all--

I just got off the phone with customer service about my shipping charges for future beauty auto-deliveries.

I had gone into my laura geller autodeliveries to just look around, and I clicked on "edit" for each individual future shipment. Remember how you could choose a expedited shipping method for those autodeliveries after you got started and it would not cost any more than the standard delivery??? Well, I had set all my future AD's to the expedited shipping (I think it was for $5.97), but now when I clicked the combo box for the shipping, the expedited was still selected BUT NOW it has a waaay higher price posted next to each option (probably what it would have normally cost if they had not offered the promotion). So I had to go into all my AD's for the future and make sure I changed them to "Best Delivery" to get the normal shipping price. If I had not happened to go look, they may have charged the expedited shipping prices!

They must have done a software update also, because I had to reset my shortcut button to the homepage when it went to an error page and that was a couple days ago.

I'm just letting those of you who were using that option know so that you will not be surprised later!