Trusted Contributor

Bath or shower?

[ Edited ]

What at is your favorite?

I prefer a hot soaking tub bath unless I am going out....then I do the quick shower. Now that I am no longer working, I soak in a hot Epsom Salt bubble bath 5 days a week....put on my beauty masks....and relax. It is  just wonderful!

Honored Contributor

Bath is my favorite, but it's probably been twelve years since I had one.  I have to take a shower and get on with the day.

Honored Contributor

No doubt a bath.  I only take a shower when I've been working outside and feel real grimy,  

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Bath is my favorite, but it's probably been twelve years since I had one.  I have to take a shower and get on with the day.

@GCR18.    12 years?!   Oh you need a nice soaking bath....treat yourself! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have a beautiful Roman tub in our home that I have only used 2x in the 15 years we have lived here.  It is a shower for me.  I can't wash my hair well in the tub and I feel like the water is not fresh to rinse in.  That is just me.  

Esteemed Contributor

Shower! I literally can't stand the idea of sitting in a tub of water.......I hate baths!.....

Honored Contributor

I shower. If I take a bath I still feel the need to shower after bathing & the water in the tub gets dirty.

Contributor

I would love to take a bath again,but our bathroom is so small,I can't fit in nor my husband,was built in 1930 to 1940s ,and oh yeah it is smack dab in the living room.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bath or shower?

[ Edited ]

took one bubble bath the day we packed and moved to our new home from an apartment.  I was too excited to eat or drink all day; took the bubble bath and ended up with a UTI.

definitely prefer the shower over the bath: in addition to the posts about the water being not quite fresh, it gets cool.  The shower is always nice and hot.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Haven't had a bath in years, think about if but don't have the time