Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
Does anyone know when bath and body works might have buy three get three or a thirty percent off coupon.

Just received an email for buy 3 get 3 this weekend only. They also have $10 off $30 coupon. You can find the coupon on RetailMeNot if you did not receive the email.

Respected Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

Is 2 for $24 the best sale price now offered on their 3 wick candles? I've noticed the sale price keeps going up on them. I remember 2 for $20 deals. I love them and could actually use a couple nice Fall scents since I only have 1 Leaves candle left. It's my favorite candle!

I was thinking the same thing!  I only buy during Fall and Winter so I'm wondering if this is the best we will see too.  Although they occasionally do a one day sale where they are $8 but by the time I find out about those, they are always over.

Esteemed Contributor
Funny after j posted this thread they had the buy 3 get 3. I didn't order until saturday so got the sale. Got a extra couple things for free. I do have to rave at how quick their delivery is. It'sike overnight shipping.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Bath and body works

[ Edited ]

The do allow you

@ccassaday wrote:
I wish bath and body works allowed you to stack coupons. I always just do a big order a couple times a year and use a percentage off. So the 10 of 30 is useless to me. They only allow one coupon online.

They do allow you to stack discounts.  It even said as much as the back of the coupon.  I had a buy anything in the store and get a 3 wick for free coupon.  Another coupon arrived with that one for 20% off.  I spent $1.50 for a 3 wick and purse size antibacterial gel.

Esteemed Contributor
They don't allow stacked coupons online. Only one offer per order.
Regular Contributor

You are correct, no code stacking online.  And I don't dare go into the store because I would purchase even more!

I just got 40% off!  (with buy 3, get 3 free!)

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!