Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bath and Body Works confusion

I'm so tired of all the coupons,electronic or paper. BBW,Kohls,Penneys,CVS.  Just run a regular sale and stop with the mess.  It's all just lowering this price and raising that one anyway.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

@MELAMWO: I've always thought my skin was doing just fine with my Suave, Irish Spring, Avon, whatever....NOW you've convinced me that I better try Perlier or Korres. Aren't those expensive??? Darn you! (But I'll try them and get back to you.)

Esteemed Contributor

I got emailed coupons from BBW this morning - just print them out and get $10 off.  I also got paper coupons from them a couple weeks ago.  I sure hope they don't discontinue the paper ones!   One reason I buy BBW products is because I can gleefully wander through their store and just smell all the fragrances and look at the pretty containers.  It's a girly thing.  I won't buy bath or fragrance products online or TV because I can't smell the fragrances in person. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@sallybusky wrote:

@MELAMWO: I've always thought my skin was doing just fine with my Suave, Irish Spring, Avon, whatever....NOW you've convinced me that I better try Perlier or Korres. Aren't those expensive??? Darn you! (But I'll try them and get back to you.)

Watch for their sales when they are on HSN.  Many items have free shipping too.  I use Philosophy but also love Perlier and Korres and purchase a lot of those brands too.