Regular Contributor

Bath and Body Works confusion

I understand they are no longer giving out paper coupons.  However their electronic approach is confusing.  You cannot have just a code, it has to be an actual bar code.  I got an email with an offer, yet there was no barcode.  I just showed the email.  And the sales folks are at the forefront, doing a job of telling the customers everything BBW will NOT accept.  Meanwhile I have and am buying tons and don't seem to be accessing their offers as they are described by the sales force.  A pain.  Seems there could be a better way of explaining it all rather than leaving it up to sales people who are also confused and obviously I'll prepared.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bath and Body Works confusion

@turquoisebb  Why don't you direct your complaint to someone at BBW who can actually do something to alleviate your confusion? All companies now have websites with "contact us"  links so you can commend and complain.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have never gotten any electronic coupons, only paper, so if they've stopped those I guess I won't be getting any discounts!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@turquoisebb  Why don't you direct your complaint to someone at BBW who can actually do something to alleviate your confusion? All companies now have websites with "contact us"  links so you can commend and complain.

I'm glad she brought this to our attention, however I'm confused because I still get the coupons via mail.  I would call Bath and Body 800 number because they are great and will give gift cards for complaints. 

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I have never gotten any electronic coupons, only paper, so if they've stopped those I guess I won't be getting any discounts!

I have because I give them my email address when I purchase something. 

Respected Contributor

@turquoisebb wrote:

I understand they are no longer giving out paper coupons.  However their electronic approach is confusing.  You cannot have just a code, it has to be an actual bar code.  I got an email with an offer, yet there was no barcode.  I just showed the email.  And the sales folks are at the forefront, doing a job of telling the customers everything BBW will NOT accept.  Meanwhile I have and am buying tons and don't seem to be accessing their offers as they are described by the sales force.  A pain.  Seems there could be a better way of explaining it all rather than leaving it up to sales people who are also confused and obviously I'll prepared.

My emails from Bath and Body have bar codes. 

Respected Contributor

you most likely have to click a link on the email

Contributor

I loved BBW  until I tried Perlier.  What a difference!  Korress too!  You can find better quailty bodywashes and such at  desinger discount stores, spend less and get more.

Respected Contributor

@MELAMWO wrote:

I loved BBW  until I tried Perlier.  What a difference!  Korress too!  You can find better quailty bodywashes and such at  desinger discount stores, spend less and get more.

In my humble opinion, you'd really be doing your skin a favor by using goat milk soap and body lotions and skipping all those chemicals that your skin absorbs from those body washes. Your skin will thank you!

Valued Contributor

@turquoisebb

Same thing happened to me at BBW.  I was told that
BBW usually sends out more than one electronic coupon.  The first will have the bar code that the sales person needs.  Any subsequent coupons of the same offering probably will not have the barcode.  I checked my emails and that info was true in my case. Now, I am careful which emails I delete.