Trusted Contributor

BareMinerals's new 'Color Boost' Compact is great

Treated myself today to a great product by BE, BareMinerals Color Boost compact powder I Edited to add; I thought I saw this on Q recently?! but just looked and don't see it.I got this at Ulta after seeing it on TV. It can be worn as a blush or a glowy touch of color all over..depending on skin tone and brush you use. It has 3 shades swirled into a gold compact with a mirror very sleek. I'm keeping this in my bag as a multi-tasking product no need for a blush and bronzer touch up or shimmer as it has all 3 in it. Gives light skin like mine a healthy look. I'm impressed as it's even nicer then the $$$ compact I bought by Guerlain which is a nude bronzer like an all over face color called seasons but I use it more like a blush. It has nice shimmer but not over the top at all and no obvious sparkles. It's really important to me in some things - fun finding a new and different type item to add to my stash.

I DO have to say the new BE Lash Domination was bad. It's a wet mascara and did nothing...it stayed wet-aka lash droop. I dislike that with any mascara. I told the SA at my Ulta about it she said the same..she didn't like it eitherlol. Why do they bother bringing out a new mascara having us think it's so super like the name says [Laura G and many others] have lousy mascaras over 18.00 with awesome names that are like a cheap drugstore type and to me not even worth 50 cents!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky