Honored Contributor

Re: BareMinerals TSV - anyone getting it?

Now that I think about it, maybe I should try a warmer color this time.  I was using the palest shades in this line but have moved to the medium shades the last couple of years.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

I prefer the loose minerals as well.  That's why I picked up the TSV.

Honored Contributor

I like more coverage.   The BE complexion rescue had no coverage

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

The colors look too warm toned for me. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I am thinking about it, I have always wanted to try Complexion Rescue, and with the brush and everything else you get, I think it is a good price! I do. Not need a lot of coverage so this may be oerfect for me, especially for the summer!

Esteemed Contributor

I  have a lot of make-up and want to discard most of it. It is old and probably outdated. I bought the TSV on A-D, I wanted to try the Complexion Rescue. I am retired and do not like the heavy make-up that I use. I want something natural and easy to use. I like the colors and hope this works for me. I bought the Buttercream. I liked when she went through the colors and explained what would be best.  I was considering another color but she said it had an olive undertone. This really helped me make a decision.

Honored Contributor

I lobe a am but not the loose powders. Wish this TSV had their marvelous eye shadows and lipsticks. I prefer pressed shadows.

Honored Contributor

no, i am not getting it.......i am "over" most of what bareminerals has to offer. whenever i go to the outlets in rehoboth beach i stop in to buy a few items (mostly lip products or an occasional eye pencil) at great prices.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Mellie32 wrote:

I've tried the Complexion Rescue and it wasn't impressed.  It seems to me like bareMinerals isn't as popular as it once was and IT Cosmetics is taking it's place.

I like the Complexion Rescue. I prefer sheer to light coverage, which this has. I also like that it comes in many colors. It Cosmetics comes in too few colors and their CC cream was not a match for me. Their CC cream is too heavy for me, gives too much coverage, and contains a physical sunscreen that irritates my skin.

Personally, I don't see how any brand with 5 foundation colors can replace a brand that has 10 or more shades. I'm tired of brands that think women only come in 5 shades and I wish QVC would carry more brands with more color choices. Bare Minerals actually makes 14 shades of Complexion Rescue, but QVC only carries 10. Bare Minerals makes even more colors in their other formulas. It Cosmetics has a maximum of 5 shades, no matter which foundation product or concealer.

Honored Contributor

I just used up my natural shade of complexion rescue and I loved it.  I ordered the tan for the summer as I just got back from vacation and got a nice tan.  It really is a great deal.