Respected Contributor

The original loose minerals foundation is still my favorite after trying many brands. If you buff it well, it does not look like powder. I also love Complexion Rescue and sometimes I will apply the Rescue with a light application of the minerals which gives a more med. coverage. The hydrating original mineral veil is one of my favorites  I had to order the QUICK AS A WINK cream shadow sticks that was presented today. I would like to see more BM on the Q. How about YOU? What are your favorites from the line? P.S I have normal skin and in the cold months normal/dry.

Honored Contributor

Tried BM original powder, No longer like the finish. Years ago swore allegiance. Glad to see works for others. Bisque (summer) Favorite. 

Trusted Contributor

I would really like to see the return of the deluxe size of original bisque concealer.  It has been a long time since this has been offered and I am running low.  I really don't like the size of the regular containers.... Just too small.  

Respected Contributor

@Mombo1 I do know that there is a 2 hr. show tonight from 8 to 10. Hopefully they will offer the bisque. I do hope they branch out more with their beauty products.... Like a CC cream... For instance, the Quickie cream shadow sticks. I was sold when Jessica applied them and the ease of application and formula. They don't look metalic to me but a nice sheen without shimmer.

Regular Contributor

Re: BareMineral Fans!

[ Edited ]

@Kabella- I like your enthusiasm for BareMinerals!  I have been wearing BareMinerals (especially the original loose foundation) since 2004. I'm getting close to 50 and I still love the way it looks on me and the ease of application. I have loads of foundation, mineral veils, blushes, eyeshadows and no worries of it ever going bad... that's a huge bonus too. 

It looks like BE will be on Beauty iQ tonight, so I'll have to check that out. 

I would like to see BE get more air time. I'm also hoping that since they expanded the shades of the loose foundation, that they will also expand the shades of Bisque! I have been requesting this for a long time, so we're due an update here. 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

I would really like to see the return of the deluxe size of original bisque concealer.  It has been a long time since this has been offered and I am running low.  I really don't like the size of the regular containers.... Just too small.  

@Mombo1

I buy my Bisque on ebay .... much better prices.

Honored Contributor

They also have a new bronzer that is baked in Italy.  Sounds like LG.  I went to Ulta to see if they had it yet and they didn't. 

Respected Contributor

@TasMss....About a month ago, I got a reply from Jessica Foust on her facebook page. I did mention the deluxe Bisque and asked when she was having a TSV. She replied and said in March but said she did not want to post what it will be, hopefully she will offer the Bisque at that time.

Regular Contributor

@Kabella- I took a screenshot from Jessica's Facebook page and she said to look for a TSV in May.  There is one March show scheduled for the very early am, but not midnight. 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Honored Contributor

@Kabella. Can you explain Well Rested? Tried to use it as concealer, but very yellow and after applied eye cream, it sits in creases.