Trusted Contributor

Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer Shadow??

[ Edited ]

Does anyone remember these?  They were in different colors.  I was digging in my makeup drawer today and came across Chroma Violet, but I guess it's super old because it was dried out and I couldn't use it.  I went online to price them and see about ordering another one and it looks like they were discontinued.  

Does anyone know when this happened?  There's a Bare Escentuals outlet sort of near me, so I wondered if I might find it there or if it's so old it wouldn't even be there.  I may give them a call this week.  Thanks for any info in the meantime!  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer Shadow??

@Stargazer77

Try Ebay.   Do a search so that when anyone lists the item, you'll get a notification email.

Beauty supply stores sell on Ebay and there's a good chance that someone has some ... you just never know!

Honored Contributor

If you found it on ebay, it might be as old as yours! Ask if there's an expiration date or how long they've had it. They always answer. 

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline @Tinkrbl44 I actually saw one on eBay and put it on my watch list, but I was concerned it may be old and dried out.  The good news is I have so  much makeup I have plenty to choose from!  It was a really nice shade of purple though.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*