Regular Contributor

Bare Minerals Love California auto delivery colors

The 3rd kit is being shipped out this month, just wondering if anyone knows what the colors are, or has a pic?  This is the one with the Complexion Rescue.  Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Love California auto delivery colors

Klmor,

Look at the questions asked under item number A271994. Shipment two and three changes are listed there. Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

2nd shipment: also includes 0.03-oz blush, 0.02-oz Eyecolor in Ginger Sugar, 0.15-fl oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Smarty Pants, Soft Focus Face Brush, Tapered Blush & Shadow Brush
3rd shipment: also includes 0.03-oz Radiance, 0.02-oz Eyecolor in Soft Focus Pure, 0.15-fl oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Influencer, Kabuki Light Face Brush, Double-EndeD brush

i took a screen shot of these when it was out and the blush is a pretty standard rose, ginger sugar is a light tan-taupe and smarty pants is really nude.  

The third shipment lip looks like a peach color and eyeshadow looks very nude.  They all come with the mineral veil and complexion rescue which I love.

Regular Contributor

Thanks ladies!  I really like the Complexion Rescue and this is a really nice kit.

Regular Contributor

Wait... what?! I've only received the first kit (when it was a tsv in May). My second kit is scheduled to ship this month, and my third kit for December. Am I missing something? How can anyone already be ready to receive a third kit?
Super Contributor

We are only on the second delivery of this tsv.  The third isn't until december, right before christmas

Regular Contributor

Sorry about that, I meant the 2nd shipment.

Regular Contributor

Whew! I thought I had missed or lost a shipment. I'm not really into makeup, but this is a great collection, and i'm enjoying it.
Regular Contributor

Yes, me too I really love the Complexion Rescue!!  And the price was great for everything you get!!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for the information, I have been wondering what would be in the shippment.  I have always loved the Complextion Rescue but only tried BM powder products years ago and wasn't a fan.  The first shippment really suprosed me, I loved the all over face color and the lip gloss color is my favorite, I wear it every day.

Looking at the second shippment colors, I searched Google images and the lipgloss looks like a very neutral nude shade, might not be liking that but fingers crossed!