Respected Contributor

Bamboo Is Available Until July 4

Someone mentioned that it was back and it is but only for a few days but you can get one time or auto delivery. I got auto delivery before it went away. Anyone wanting it should jump in. So, I hear the seasonals may be accompanied with styling creme and mousse? This would be great.

Please don't be mean. I don't follow posts or anything on here very closely I only wanted to socialize with other people who enjoy the product. I posted about last call for gallons and it started to go sour.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bamboo Is Available Until July 4

sjk73, I'm a bit confused about how you think your gallons thread went "sour". I really appreciated that you reminded Wenners that today is the last day to get their gallons. lol, if you hadn't posted it then I would have posted itSmiley Wink I saw one questionable comment, but that's from someone who doesn't use Wen and is probably annoyed that Wen posts also appear in the complete beauty thread. Well, that's the way it's been set up so that's that. There are bigger things in life to get upset about.

You did a good thing. Thank you for thatSmiley Happy {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm a bit confused about what you meant with BGT being available until July 4th. Arre you talking about the gallons, 32oz., 16oz. CCs?

The links show that the BGT gallons are sold out -- BGT gallon: A255710 / BGT gallon A-D: A257818

And it doesn't show up on the Wen Gallons link -- WEN Gallons: Only Available in June

-- bebe Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/30/2014 bebe777 said:

sjk73, I'm a bit confused about how you think your gallons thread went "sour". I really appreciated that you reminded Wenners that today is the last day to get their gallons. lol, if you hadn't posted it then I would have posted itSmiley Wink I saw one questionable comment, but that's from someone who doesn't use Wen and is probably annoyed that Wen posts also appear in the complete beauty thread. Well, that's the way it's been set up so that's that. There are bigger things in life to get upset about.

I'm a bit confused about what you meant with BGT being available until July 4th. Arre you talking about the gallons, 32oz., 16oz. CCs?

The links show that the BGT gallons are sold out -- BGT gallon: A255710 / BGT gallon A-D: A257818

And it doesn't show up on the Wen Gallons link -- WEN Gallons: Only Available in June

-- bebe Smile

Hi Bebe, I think OP is referring to the 32 oz on easy pay, the EP is available until 7/4, it's on the LRS page.
Honored Contributor

On 6/30/2014 beaches21 said:

-- bebe Smile

Hi Bebe, I think OP is referring to the 32 oz on easy pay, the EP is available until 7/4, it's on the LRS page.

beaches, thank you for that clarification. lol, I was sooo confused. {#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/30/2014 beaches21 said:

-- bebe Smile

beaches, thank you for that clarification. lol, I was sooo confused. {h#emotions_dlg.blink} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

I was too, thought I might have missed something, hope the OP doesn't mind me chiming in.