Regular Contributor

LOVE bamboo green tea....my 2nd gallon will be shipping soon. Has he come out with the oil yet? Did not see it on his site or here so I am assuming no. I would LOVE that! Any ideas when?

Hi,

That is on my wish list too for the Bamboo Green Tea oil. I hope it comes out this year. In 2014 I did inquire if WEN would have BGT in other products and was told to keep an eye out in 2015. If the styling creme came out and replenishing mist came back in stock, hopefully the BGT oil and remoist mask will come out too. ( I know in a Tsv the remoist mask was in the 4pc collection). I am big fan of the BGT and Watermelon. Looking forward to the new items in BGT. Keep up the Wenderful work Chaz{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor
On 1/19/2015 Jewels28 said:

Hi,

That is on my wish list too for the Bamboo Green Tea oil. I hope it comes out this year. In 2014 I did inquire if WEN would have BGT in other products and was told to keep an eye out in 2015. If the styling creme came out and replenishing mist came back in stock, hopefully the BGT oil and remoist mask will come out too. ( I know in a Tsv the remoist mask was in the 4pc collection). I am big fan of the BGT and Watermelon. Looking forward to the new items in BGT. Keep up the Wenderful work Chaz{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hopefully soon!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

This was on Dooters FB page:

Well, I can only find a few things so far and I think they're 'Oscar Worthy' products. BGT Oil and Winter White Citrus Styling Creme and Mousse. Of course, I am still on the hunt since this is all I've been able to find on my own. I usually count on Cooper with telephone conversations I can eavesdrop on while working out but she's been MIA. I agree with so many you on the WEN Body Lotion and Body Cleanser. I'm thinking Chaz Dean is listening to you. He knows how great it is and I think he's going to cover you later in the year but patience is a virtue. Not mine but I hear it is one.

this month's visit Smiley Happy
live....laugh....love