Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Bakery/Foodie Hair Products...

My hair is pretty short and I do use some of the creamy 3in1's as shampoo, just because I LOVE the scents. Anyway Here are some of my favorite bakery/foodie/vanilla scented hair products, feel free to add to the list:

Catlwalk's Oatmeal + Honey (OMG, smells just like oatmeal raisin cookies. Cond. is kinda small tho but rich)

TIGI Brunette Goddess, this one smells like vanilla cookies, hard to pinpoint but def a bakery smell (BTW I found a two pack of the 25oz at kroger for $20) I also frequently find this at TJMaxx.

Organix Vanilla Silk (Ammmaaazing vanilla, plus mostly natural rich ingredients, and pretty cheap) the organix brazillian also has a foodie/nutty/creamy type smell which is good.

Suave Professionals Almond+Shea (this one is cheap for massive bottles, and smells great)

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View