Respected Contributor

Bad purchase at the Dollar Store!

I had never been in one of these "dollar" stores that seem to be popping up all over CA but my brother is a big fan so I went there with him and pretty much thought everything was overpriced. BUT on my way out to wait in the car I spied MY FAVORITE shampoo and conditioner....a very well known brand I have used for years at a usual price of $4-6. Well I picked up one of each and the next day washed my hair with it. It looked (and smelled) way different than usual when I opened it but I washed my hair and used the conditioner too. Well the conditioner made my hair almost impossible to comb out. Tangles kinda glued in! got combed out and dry BUT within an hour or so my head started itching like crazy! My neck and shoulders too. This was obviously NOT the product it was suppose to be! When I called the store they gave me a big run around so I e'd the REAL manufacturer and told them about the phoney stuff the dollar store was selling. More poision from china! Beware what you buy at these places!!!!! It took 2 days to stop itchin' but I learned my lession.