Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:
Where else can you buy it besides Dermstore? I'd like to stick to the open accounts I have already, Sephora, Ulta, Big 3 TV channels.

I got it at Amazon. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass

I got mine at drugstore.com.  Free shipping and it was here in two days.

@Rachb

Saturday was a big peeling day for me, although I'm still peeling today.  I think the entire sole has peeled off now.  Cat Embarassed  Maybe it will be done before yoga tomorrow, LOL.

Respected Contributor
Is it ALL coming off? I have severely callused/cracked heels so I'm kind of hoping for a miracle.
Honored Contributor

@Rachb

If yours are severe, I would definitely soak first (at least a half hour) before you apply the treatment.  Yours might take two treatments.  Mine were not that bad, due to the Emjoi, but I wanted a clean start before winter, when I put cream on each night.

Respected Contributor

can someone tell me how long you peel.  i am going to a beach wedding at the end of nov. i do use the emjoi, but wanted an idea of when to start this process.  thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

I have very dry, heels and feet. After reading all of your comments, I ordered on Friday and should have this week! I may have to wait a couple of weeks before I use it as it is still sandal weather.

Respected Contributor

I got the set of two Tony Moly from Amazon this spring. It wasn't great; I still had to use the cheese grater thing on my feet.

I'll use the second one soon. I've put my sandals away. Then for the dead of winter I'll order the original.