Honored Contributor

I have been using the Emjoi pedi & Beekman Salve. Those 2 seem to work really well for me. I will try the Baby Foot Peel this winter. I have socks on 24/7 in the winter.

Respected Contributor

Re: BabyFoot Foot Peel

[ Edited ]

I recently saw a foot bath circling its rounds on FB.....apple cider and listerine foot bath followed by pumice stone .....OMG.....the dead skin that came off my feet was gross.....but they felt so soft afterwards.   I plan to make this a once per week or once every other week ritual.    

I used:

1 cup of cider vinegar

1 Cup of listerine (the yellow kind)

3-4 cups of hot water (hot but I was still able to put my feet into it)

Soak feet for however long you want..at least 20 minutes...I soaked mine for almost an hour while watching a TV show.  

Esteemed Contributor

@straykatz wrote:

I recently saw a foot bath circling its rounds on FB.....apple cider and listerine foot bath followed by pumice stone .....OMG.....the dead skin that came off my feet was gross.....but they felt so soft afterwards.   I plan to make this a once per week or once every other week ritual.    

I used:

1 cup of cider vinegar

1 Cup of listerine (the yellow kind)

3-4 cups of hot water (hot but I was still able to put my feet into it)

Soak feet for however long you want..at least 20 minutes...I soaked mine for almost an hour while watching a TV show.  

Did your feet peel right away after you did this treatment?  I've used glycolic acid pads and haven't seen any peeling.

Honored Contributor

Never heard of this, but I'm intrigued ......  

Is this a cream you apply and then wear socks to bed?   Does the skin come off immediately like Peter Roth's peeling gel ..... or is this different?

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Is this a cream you apply and then wear socks to bed?   Does the skin come off immediately like Peter Roth's peeling gel ..... or is this different?

Baby Foot is not  a cream. It is a plastic bootie with ingredients that will exfoliate your skin. The skin does not come off immediatlely. I think I did the treatment on Saturday and peeling started Thursday, but it can take a week. Peeling last for a few days.

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I have one, but haven't used it. Honestly, my feet don't have much dry skin, just one small spot by the heel, and one on the ball of my feet. But they aren't crusty or callous-y. If my feet aren't bad, do you think this will be too much for them? I was going to use before I went on vacation in a few weeks, just to make sure my feet look perfect. Thanks, beauties!

I don't think it would be bad. There's nothing on the label that says "Do not use unless your feet are crusty and gross!" The results won't be as dramatic, but I'm sure they will be good.

Honored Contributor
Where else can you buy it besides Dermstore? I'd like to stick to the open accounts I have already, Sephora, Ulta, Big 3 TV channels.
Respected Contributor
I initially ordered a generic version (with good reviews) on the bay. But I ended up ordering the actual brand named product on Amazon. It was delivered today so I plan on sporting the booties tomorrow.
Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Baby Foot is not  a cream. It is a plastic bootie with ingredients that will exoliate your skin. The skin does not come off immediatlely. I think I did the treatment on Saturday and peeling started Thursday, but it can take a week. Peeling last for a few days.

@Iwantcoffee, how were your results?

Respected Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Baby Foot is not  a cream. It is a plastic bootie with ingredients that will exoliate your skin. The skin does not come off immediatlely. I think I did the treatment on Saturday and peeling started Thursday, but it can take a week. Peeling last for a few days.

@Iwantcoffee, how were your results?

I was pleased with the results. I had a small dry area remaining after the treatment, but it did a good job. Overall my feet were smoother, softer, and looked better.