Respected Contributor

BabyFoot Foot Peel

[ Edited ]

Has anyone used this? If yes, did it work? I bought a version off of eBay for under $5 (seller has good feedback rating.) it should be coming early next week. Is the "molting" process gross???

Super Contributor

I'm a huge fan. Used it twice over the last year and worked perfectly each time. Recently, I got a 2-pack of the Tony Moly version and it's nowhere near as good. Sticking to the original going forward.

Respected Contributor

I have used this and worked on all but one particularly dry spot. The peeling process is gross, so I wore socks.

Valued Contributor

Yes!  Just used it three weeks ago and am so impressed!  Nothing else has worked for my dry, scaly feet.  My feet have stopped peeling and look so much better.  Will definitely use again in the future.

Respected Contributor
Did you all use the brand name BabyFoot?
Contributor

Yes, I have used the brand BabyFoot Foot Peel in July.  I loved the stuff and thought it did a wonderful job.  However, to be honest, I did find the peeling process disgusting.  I too like an earlier poster wore socks on my feet so I would'nt have it all over my house.

Respected Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Did you all use the brand name BabyFoot?

Yes I purchased BabyFoot at Dermstore with a discount of 25 or 30% off.

Honored Contributor

I used it and it worked well. Some people advise soaking your feet in warm water before you put the booties on, which I did not do. I wish I had, because it wasn't as effective as I'd hoped on the worst part of my heel. So I would soak first next time.

The peeling part is just the same as peeling from a sunburn, so if you're grossed out by that, you'll be grossed out by this. It takes a few days to start peeling and goes on for about a week. I used it two weeks before I was in a wedding and had to wear shoes that exposed a lot of my foot. I wore socks around the house and changed my sheets an extra time during the peeling.

Respected Contributor

I have one, but haven't used it. Honestly, my feet don't have much dry skin, just one small spot by the heel, and one on the ball of my feet. But they aren't crusty or callous-y. If my feet aren't bad, do you think this will be too much for them? I was going to use before I went on vacation in a few weeks, just to make sure my feet look perfect. Thanks, beauties!

Respected Contributor
My feet are baaaaad! I hate wearing socks, especially while I sleep, but I'll put up with it. Hopefully it's worth it!