Honored Contributor

I finally used the product & it really works. I soaked my feet for 20 mins before putting on the booties & wearing for an hour. I soaked my feet daily while I took a shower to make the peeling process faster & not as long. It took 7 days before the peeling began & about another 7 days to remove all the dead skin. My feet are so soft now. I have been using the Emjoi & applying lotion to keep them soft. I already ordered 2 more to have on hand when I decide to try it again. My heels were the worst part & you could still see some light cracking on my left heel when my feet are dry with no lotion. Hoping the remainder will be gone with 1 more use. If you have really deep cracks you will have to use it more then once like I told my sister.

Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I finally used the product & it really works. I soaked my feet for 20 mins before putting on the booties & wearing for an hour. I soaked my feet daily while I took a shower to make the peeling process faster & not as long. It took 7 days before the peeling began & about another 7 days to remove all the dead skin. My feet are so soft now. I have been using the Emjoi & applying lotion to keep them soft. I already ordered 2 more to have on hand when I decide to try it again. My heels were the worst part & you could still see some light cracking on my left heel when my feet are dry with no lotion. Hoping the remainder will be gone with 1 more use. If you have really deep cracks you will have to use it more then once like I told my sister.

Thank you for the review! I'm about to take the plunge and try this for the first time. My feet have been very dry this year and I really need it.

Was it easy to keep the booties on or did you have to tape them to secure them?

Honored Contributor

@periwinkle7 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Thank you for the review! I'm about to take the plunge and try this for the first time. My feet have been very dry this year and I really need it.

@periwinkle7 It comes with the tape tabs to tape them across the top of your feet & ankles.

It says you can wear socks if you may need to get up & walk while wearing them but I did not. I sat down at the computer & watched my soap that did not record. It gave me something to do for an hour.

Honored Contributor

This product has recieved rave reviews!!!

Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@periwinkle7 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@periwinkle7 It comes with the tape tabs to tape them across the top of your feet & ankles.

It says you can wear socks if you may need to get up & walk while wearing them but I did not. I sat down at the computer & watched my soap that did not record. It gave me something to do for an hour.

Good to know! I think I'm going to try this soon. I almost bought the Boscia knock-off from Sephora, but the original Baby Foot seems to have better reviews.

Regular Contributor

Love the BabyFoot product!  I purchased the Patchology foot peel a month ago and am just now giving it a try.  Not liking it as well since the top of my feet look and feel like I've gotten a sunburn.  The bottoms, sides and heels haven't done anything yet but it's still only a few days in.  Will use up what I bought and go back to BabyFoot either in the fall or next year.

Honored Contributor

I ordered it this morning from GMA steals and deals-$12 in case they still have any left. Looked up reviews first, the process seems really involved and the pictures were gross...but I need something potent after the winter. I use the Emjoi but I guess I don't use it often enough. It can only do so much.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Now I'm curious! My Emjoi died last year, and I didn't really like it anyway. I never thought it was powerful enough. I just got a Microblade a few weeks ago, and wow does that thing work! I have to be careful not to overdo it. 

Im gonna check Baby Foot out, especially for the softness it gives. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz I never heard of Baby Foot.It sounds like something I should try.Where can I buy it? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ I did a quick check and it looks like GMA might have some left. Just Google GMA deals and steals.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"