Respected Contributor

BIG RAVE = LIPGLOSS & EYE LINER

These are both huge raves. After getting so many positive feedback and recommendations from friends I finally had to try both of these. I did get the Rimmel Stay Glossy last 6 hours lip gloss 2 weeks ago and love it so tried the Prestige Automatic waterproof eye lining pencil, now love that as well.

I have been trying and using so many high end products and not 100% totally satisfied with any I thought why not, good thing I did.

I now have the Rimmel Stay Glossy in 160, Stay My Rose which is a very soft pink, 180 Eternal Rose which is a true rose color, not rose red, rosy color, 640, All Day Seduction which is a sort of peachy/coral mauve and 340 which is a rosy mauve. These colors look darker than they are so don't be fooled by the colors, run lighter than they appear.

These are not at all sticky or tacky and don't have any taste. They last a nice decent time and sometimes I still have some on when I get up the next day, just a soft what looks like a stain after washing before going to bed but when putting these are, they are a high gloss and look and feel great, not at all drying like so many. Highly recommend these lip glosses. I got these at Walmart.

i was told to get the Prestige Automatic Waterproof eye lining pencil but to make sure it said automatic and waterproof since they make several others that aren't anything like this particular one.

I picked up Smoke which is a very very deep dark charcoal and Smokey Green which is a very deep dark almost a blackish green but nice. I line both the tops and bottoms of my eyes and do have very sensitive eyes. These stay on a very respectable amount of time and these 2 colors anyway have no glitter or sparkle in them. I am really liking these a lot and can't go wrong for $5.25 each. So far the only place I found them was at Rite Aid but I forget is my friend said it was either Ulta OR Sephora that also has them.

I now want to get Midnight and Sepia and maybe trace and espresso. You can go to the Prestige website and click on automatic eye liners and see all the colors much better than anyplace else.

Both of these products are great. Can't go wrong with either and sure can't beat the price. I love when I can find something I really like at a drug store and is very reasonable. Have more to spend on other things, good deal.