Super Contributor

Can anyone recommend a bronzer for fair skin?  Looking for one that will not make me orange.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Re: BEST BRONZER FOR FAIR SKIN

I have fair skin too and had a hard time finding something to add warmth and glow without looking orange or too ridiculous. Check out The Loumanizers by The Balm. Betty Lou Manizer is the most bronzer-y. But I find that Cindy Lou and Mary Lou add enough warmth that I don't need an actual bronzer.
Respected Contributor

It Cosmetics has a nice matte bronzer, I also like Laura Geller's Light version of Bronze and Brighten and finally Pur Minerals Bronzer. All  work for me and I too am fair!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

There are a few I like. Bobbi Brown Antigua, Pixi Contour Powder, and Wet N Wild contour duo in Caramel Toffee (I don't use the highlight on this one, but love the darker shade BUT!!! I only like the old formulation. The new one is more orange, and the highlight is yellow. Yikes!). The BB is more pink bronze, and the last two are more taupe. They work for contour or just to give your skin a bit of tan with zero orange. 

Super Contributor

As I'm very very fair NC 10 in Mac and I LOVE IT Cosmetics matte bronzer its most natural looking bronzer I've ever used, no orange at all and you don't look muddy eather. It's awesome.

Trusted Contributor

Another vote for Bobbi Brown Antigua. My winter favorite

Frequent Contributor

Too-Faced has 3 CHOCOLATE SOLEIL Bronzers. MILK Chocolate for fair- to -light skintones. CHOCOLATE (original) for light-to-medium skintones and DARK Chocolate for tan to deep skintones.
Valued Contributor

I like Balance & Bronze in Fair by Laura Geller. I found ItCosmetics a bit orange.

Valued Contributor

Tarte's bronzer in Park Avenue Princess is wonderful for lighter skintones. No orange at all and comes in the regular and matte formulations. I wear the regular and don't see shimmer. You can get the travel size on Ebay for $7-$8 which lasts forever! Hard to over apply. Very natural looking!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like bronzer's that deliver a lot of heavy color, so that's why I only use Skinn Cosmetics bronzer.  It add just the right amount of warmth to the face without making you look muddy!!  I've purchased a lot of different brands of bronzer, but I find Skinn's is the best out there because it doesn't deliver a huge amount of color.  Gives the right shade to your face every time you use it.  Have to give Dimitri 5 stars for that product.