Honored Contributor

Re: BECCA TS coming up on 7/30 any information?

@Andreatoo wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I'm not familiar with the BECCA brand but I ordered the TS. 

I need a new, water resistant brow product & this sounds nice. I'm currently using BE Ready eyeliner on my brows. The color is nice but it is not sweat proof!

I ordered a different brow product weeks ago but it is on extended delivery.

I'm also almost out of my SKINN contour product so it is time to try another one. I ordered the Cocoa shade & am looking forward to to trying all the products.

Was it the Ready to Wear? I ordered it too and haven't received it but I think it's coming next week.

Yes! That is it.

All I had to do is order something else for brows & the RTW came in! It is in "packaging" now. They might even arrive in the same box. 

Super Contributor

@dosey wrote:

I have nothing against the Becca vendor, but does anyone else wish Becca had sent an employee to represent the line?

I agree, she is a rep for HSN and I don't care for her applications!! BUT- if by using her they're able to give us better prices I'm ok with it!

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

For anyone interested in the Best of Becca kit, it now is on sale for $10 off. It was a good price before but wow. I just called customer service and they are going to refund the $10 difference. Would love to see these kind of deals on QVC.

I got that!  Thanks

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

I got that too such a good deal.

Respected Contributor

Oops, just noticed that it's a delayed shipment, not scheduled to be delivered until August 31st. Hopefully worth the wait!  Talking about the Best of Becca. 

Regular Contributor

I bought the Best of Becca kit with the $10 off also and looked at the colors of the kit in ulta this morning and having never used Becca before~ they are all GORGEOUS! I'm on the extended delivery also but this kit will be well worth the wait😍

Trusted Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

WOW!  YOU GUYS ARE A REAL TRIP!  I CAN'T EVEN HELP OUT A FELLOW POSTER.  SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about it! And why I do not come here as much.

But I do enjoy shopping here on QVC Smiley Happy

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I need a new, water resistant brow product & this sounds nice. I'm currently using BE Ready eyeliner on my brows. The color is nice but it is not sweat proof!

I'm also almost out of my SKINN contour product so it is time to try another one. I ordered the Cocoa shade & am looking forward to to trying all the products.

Was it the Ready to Wear? I ordered it too and haven't received it but I think it's coming next week.

Yes! That is it.

All I had to do is order something else for brows & the RTW came in! It is in "packaging" now. They might even arrive in the same box. 

I got both of the brow kits the same day. They must be the two worst brow products ever invented.  Both were returned.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Yes! That is it.

I got both of the brow kits the same day. They must be the two worst brow products ever invented.  Both were returned.

I found the 2 products to be incredibly similar in that they're both quite subtle in coloring (I got the light version on both). They both look great if you go over the brow with a gel afterwards. But yeah, they're definitely not super pigmented but they do give a natural look.

I like the blush and the contour kit.