Honored Contributor

I ordered the super size of the BE foundation powder with the brush and the zip top bag in Light ; is it just me or has the formulation changed with the sale of the company from Leslie to whoever? I am sending it back. The color is horrible on me; very yellow  and it doesn't seem to cover as well as before. Not crazy about that brush either. Was very disappointed. 

Contributor

Just a thought... Is it possible you choose the wrong color? If you go to the bareminerals website the color Light is described for light skin with yellow to olive undertones. Fairly Light is described for porcelain to light skin with neutral undertones.

Honored Contributor

Light has always been warm toned ( yellow base). 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Geez didn't even think about looking at the color charts and descriptions---duh!!! I was using medium  for awhile but the same thing happened , way too yellow. I was told I  am a warm shade of something but don't know what that something is. My skin tans easily (if I let it).  I have a compact powder foundation from Paulas Choice in a fair /light that is not yellow in any way when compared to the BE and it seems to blend nicely--Maybe I am really a cool tone? Guess I should go to a make up counter an ask!!

thanks everyone!!

Honored Contributor

Medium is a cool tone in Bare Minerals foundation. Fair, Fairly Medium, Medium and Medium Tan are all cool. Medium beige is supposed to be "neutral". 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval