Frequent Contributor

BE daily chat, Friday 2/6/15

Good morning BEauties! Bethee, I hope you don't mind me starting the DC. I had some extra time this morning & since I didn't see a DC, I thought I'd get it going! Anyone interested in going back to having a What BE are you wearing thread?

/></p> <p> </p> <p>The kids are finally back to school today, but have a half day! It's so sunny, but only 5 degrees! My car is an ice cube on wheels! </p> <p>Need prayers for my new neighbors! They just moved in last year and have a 4 month old baby. The dad, only 29 years old, just died of pneumonia. I can't even imagine what his wife is feeling. </p> <p>Thanks ladies! Enjoy your Friday! </p>

Super Contributor

Re: BE daily chat, Friday 2/6/15

Morning, Love. Anytime you want to start the Chat, or anyone else, be my guest! Not sure how cold it was this a.m., but it was supposed to be about 11. It's supposed to be in the 40s this weekend. Crazy weather. Can you get into your car or is it frozen over? Oh, no, so sorry about your neighbor. A nurse DH works with is pregnant and her husband just killed himself. So sad.

Have a good weekend. Prayers.

Valued Contributor

Wow, I guess I'll make the 3rd! My "Aunt", my mom's cousin, passed away Tuesday. Mom's sister texted my sister today, funeral is tomorrow near Philly. So, I have a road trip tomorrow. DH won't go, he doesn't do funerals, but that's ok. Bethee, so sad about that poor woman and her baby! So very sad. Love, your poor neighbor. Aunt M was 77, but still. Sudden, no idea what, probably heart or stroke.

Love, I hope your car's just cold, not actually frozen in. I had a car that froze to the road once, and it was a terrible mess! There had been a lot of melting, it was outside, sank into the slush, and then the temps dropped like a stone and it was encased in ice. I was stuck for days! I hope that's not you.

It's supposed to be in the 40's here, then they are using that darned "s" word for Monday. The local weather guy says it's supposed to miss us, so I guess I'd better stock up, since the storms always get you when you think it's not coming.

Ok, need to call my Dad. Hugs all around.

Super Contributor

Good evening ladies. Was sunny but very windy again so a bit cool.

Love, that's terrible about your neighbor. I hope the wife has family that can help her get through this difficult time.

Bethee that is a also a shame about DH's coworker. Will keep both women in my prayers.

I'm not sure how many snow days the GC have had, but they were off 3 days between last week and this week. Plus 4 two hour delays in the two weeks. That doesn't affect their schedule but just gives you an idea of what the weather has been like.

Cat sorry about your"Aunt". Hope the weather is okay for your trip.

We went to Blue Spring state park today. It's the winter home for manatees. The water is a constant 72 degrees. There is a boardwalk that follows the spring from where it comes out of the ground to where it flows into the St. Johns river. It's maybe 1/2 mile long. We saw more than 100 manatees along the way.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Prayers