Contributor

ok so I never really post on here very much but I felt I needed to share about this upcoming tsv. I recently got the mally, tarte, and be tsv. Tarte has been my least favorite- I do like the concealer and the oil and already have them but the blush is a ruddy red not a rosy pink as everyone has desribed, the lipgloss is more of a nude gloss then pink or peach, and I did not feel that either of these warm colors went with the very cool colored eye shadows.

Anyway- on to the BE tsv, granted I have not used this foundation in a while so this was a great staples kit. Full sizes of everything, when I added this up on s*phora it came to between $170-180 so I am happy with the value. The new primer is a yellow to neutralize red but does not leave a yellow film on your face. The eye primer is a shimmery bordering on glittery, which I know some people will not like, nude color that can be used all over the eye, think original udpp with shimmer. The new ready blush is a lot like NARS o*gasm with out all the shimmer/glitter, the ready blush is a true pinky peach glow. The gloss is a nice nude gloss and I like the applicator, a bent doe foot. It is very minty which I don't like so much but it feels really nice on the lips and does feel hydrating, like it better than the one that came in the tarte tsv.I'm not going to review the foundation or bisque because people already know about those It does appear that the foundation you order does come with the corresponding bisque i.e summer bisque etc. Overall this tsv makes for a nice neutral radiant face that can be added to with your other makeup i.e. eyelinerm eye shadow, lipstick. Alone,It is a really nice "no makeup" look. Hope this description helps people who were wondering about the new products or were on the fence!