Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat for ~ Sunday May 27th ~

Good Sunday Morning to ya Girlies! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Rise and Shine. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Yes, I'm still up but curling in once I finish this. I hope sleep will come to me.sigh

I hope everyone is going to have a lovely day, the weather holds out, and if your traveling please drive safely. It's always the other guy, right?! {#emotions_dlg.glare}

I worked my butt off today around the flat and opening the balcony, tons of twigs from the weather, weeding the floor, hahaha. Yes, weeding. The floor is flat wooden boards and I have an old Oak tree right in front of me. Little acorn trees they are...

So someone must of been doing some painting as I have quite a trail of animal paw prints in white paint going across the balcony floor. You can see the pad and five 'fingers'. Way too big to be a squirrel. It's really had me wondering what animal it could be? In the meantime I get to giggle at my new floor print.

I went to visit the Boutie tonight just to get out of the flat. Great group o girls there to hang out with!

BE's FRIENDS & FAMILY is coming up June 6 - 10th! {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

So this has all helped me take my mind off some serious things. I'm sorry I've not been able to be here.

I am tho, keeping all of you in my heart. It does give me comfort to know I can come here in a heartbeat.

Catgirl, I'll call...

So prayers for our girls in our thoughts and in our hearts. THANKYOU to the men and the families who serve our country and keep us safe from harm. This is the weekend to honor you but it really is everyday that we think of you. Prayers are always, ALWAYS with you.

And, as always I wish everyone a BEautiful day{#emotions_dlg.wub}