Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat for ~ Sun. Feb. 26th ~

Hellllloooooooo Ladies!

I hope everyones weekend has been going well. Life sure as been quiet here and home. Today was an ok kind of day. I just got lost in my crafting. I'm working on a 5 strander with gorgeous hunter green pearls and crystals. Whoa did it get cold here too. I had to bundle up. Yes, my heaters are working.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Its just colder than what they are putting out. I can't win, hahaha. Its either too warm or not warm enough.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} One thing is for sure with these radiators...when I wash all my brushes I lay them on top of the bath radiator and even my full flawless is dry in no time flat. WOOT! hahaha.

Many prayers and loving thoughts are out for several of our girls. Gosh I sure do wish some of them would be able to check in. I remember last winter thru out the many storms we 'weathered' {I just could not resist{#emotions_dlg.laugh}} we all were able to check in at some point thru the storm. I wish we could here from them now like that. The 'storm' has been the quiet...

As always, I wish everyone a BEautiful day{#emotions_dlg.wub}