Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat FRIDAY July 22

Happy Friday Girls,

Girls I want to Thank You for all the tips you gave me to help out with the GC. Yesterday, we wrote out a colored contract in crayons on pro's and con's of behavior. We dicussed what would happen if their behavior didn't change and my GS understood and my GD she went along with her "Bubbie" (that is what she calls her big brother). We put it up on the fridge to remind them. We talked about our previous day and they talked about it. GS really talked and let me know his problems. So it worked. GD agreed with Bubbie on everything!! hahaha So cute!! But I will have to be firm and go by the contract the 3 of us made to let them know the contract is for real. I do want a good Summer with them. Because when they start school I'll only see them on days school is out or every other weekend. So I have to make this Summer count. Thanks to you girls I believe I can pull it off now. And the contract was a must. It may sound silly but it's going to be their punishment if the behavior isn't good. GS even came up with the punishment. Take away their DS for a while. So GS was really involved with this.

Thank you girls for all your help. I couldn't have done it w/out you. We still have crafts to do and games to play. Sorry so long today.

Please remember our Sisters still in need of our thoughts and prayers today while Flulff and Love await the results of their scans and Sea and her DS too. The many others too.

V