Honored Contributor

Anyone ever try this line of all non toxic beauty products, thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Ava Anderson

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle  I have.  I have a friend in another state that sells it.  I bought a whole bunch when she first started out. (I love the house cleaning items and still use them)

Ok (at work so let me go from memory)  I realllly like their cleanser, does a good job and even takes off my mascara (usually I use baby shampoo) I love their toner too, I still have 2 bottles and still use that, I didn't care for their SPF day, just sat on my skin didn't soak in. I like their regular moist. w/out SPF, that is really nice and I use that a lot on my chest (still) and their tinted BB type cream....ya, did NOT like that, never blended in.

So, it was sorta  hit or miss.

What I did love and still use are their non-toxic perfume rollers, They have Love, Hope & Joy.  I actually like them all and I like that they are non-toxic.

I did try their lipsticks....did NOT go on smooth, sorta dry and their mascara gave me coon eyes.

Their cleansing products for the house I love, sorta minty smelling and fresh.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

A while ago I had a friend who sold Ava Anderson.  I tried a number of the products and overall, the  only thing that I really liked was the facial cleanse and the sugar scrub for the body.  I have dry skin and have problems finding a cleanser that really cleans my skin but doesn't dry it... and Ava's fit the bill.    None of the other skincare items impressed me, the moisturizer just sat on my skin and never absorbed.  I did like the sugar scrub for the body, though.... it was very granular which I like.  The lipgloss had no color whatsoever and wore off after just minutes.  The powder foundation was very powdery-looking (not a good look for dry skin).  The eye makeup remover pads were useless.