Honored Contributor

BTW @sonechko ,  Just where are you?

How's the water situation?

Are you about to get unpacked and settled in?

Or, are you thinking of moving BACK because of the water?

Stay in touch!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Attn: SONECHKO - Wow!

[ Edited ]

Hi @Drythe and Everyone!  Sorry, I completely missed this thread - I did not have an Internet for two weeks and only was relying on my iPhone to quickly connect to the WEN board. There was no any notifications on my phone to bring me to this thread earlier.

I am NOT totally unpacked and being lazy after the crazy move. My water situation is still the same for now till I figure it out with Internet help now. I might be just getting used to it just a little, and yesterday did a first cleanse with Isomers shampoo for purification purposes, and FF, 319 and Spring Gardenia as a second, after all night 319 Oil treatment.

My hair is almost nice yesterday and today. Having softer water I think, is essential using WEN CCs.

Connecting to DWP site and live people there, figuring out what's in that water, and going with choosing a filter accordingly from there, is one of the things on my list to do

I very glad, @RinaRina, that Copper P is helping you so much with a long standing problem. This post reminds me to start using it more often, since I do underestimate Copper P!  I remember to use it, only when there is a problem - like too much sun on my face, or after the peeling/exfoliating, or if skin seems to be a little irritated. Which is like almost NEVER happens using my Isomers.

But I do sometimes cheat with other products, and feel like skin might need - repair!  I will too, try to use it every day. I did not buy that Copper P duo with a mask, because I accumulated several bottles of Copper P on good deals previously.

Ladies, please do not get too upset for special deals being sold out! They are just that - very special offers and kits. They get sold! 

Can't hold the company to constantly offering low priced kits all the time we want the LOW price on a product.

But Isomers do bring very affordable deals to their customers ALL the time, and this is WHEN we buy and stock up.

Respected Contributor

@zgirl wrote:

‎09-14-2016 05:07 PM

Love this post!

I recently received the Copper P duo and wasn't quite sure how to use it.  Keep the ideas coming! 

Thank you! Smiley Happy

OMG!  Just hurry up and put it on your face!

Just bask in the beauty!  Hurry, hurry!  Use it!

LOVE THIS STUFF!!

You will too!  It's amazing!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: Attn: SONECHKO - Wow!

[ Edited ]

@Texasmouse wrote:

What would this serum take the place of, if one doesn't want to add yet another step in one's skincare routine?

I'm doing what another poster suggested:

"C" in the day, CU at nite.

Edit:
BTW, 2 days ago, I wore the CU-P mask all day, when out and about.  

Ahhhhhh!  That CU-P mask just leaves me speechless!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."