Frequent Contributor

Argan Milk vs Argan Oil vs Argan Lite

What is the most preferred for face?

Honored Contributor

Re: Argan Milk vs Argan Oil vs Argan Lite

[ Edited ]

I got a small sample of the Argan Milk with the TSV and a deluxe sample from Sephora -- my sensitive skin had an immediate reaction.  So for me I'll stick to the Argan Oil Light.  When my skin is extra dry I use the regular Argan Oil but normally I use the Light on my face.

Respected Contributor

all 3 are good for the face.  the oil first is how i do it and then the milk.  i've used the light in the summer without the milk and it works just fine.

i'm sure others have their way of using it andwill post them.

Respected Contributor

I use all 3. My skin breaks out from everything & strangely enough non of these do. I use the Argan Oil as a makeup "remover", which doesn't really remove it, but it breaks it down & then I can use my cleanser to wash it off. I use the Milk as my moisturizer. My combo/oily/easily dehydrated/old/breaks out from everything skin loves it.I don't really find much difference between the Regular Oil or the Light.

Respected Contributor

I've used all three, but I wonder what the argan lite is diluted with?

It really is slightly lighter, but if it's lite it has to be diluted.  Right?

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

This ARTICLE (safe link) on the futurederm site explains the difference betwee the two and the pros and cons of both in very easy-to-understand terms.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

This ARTICLE (safe link) on the futurederm site explains the difference betwee the two and the pros and cons of both in very easy-to-understand terms.

Thanks, SQ.  

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer the milk.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, that article is pretty eye opening.  I've been using the Argan Oil Light on my face because I have oily skin and so far it seems to be working fine and I haven't had any breakouts on my acne-prone skin.  But the fact that it doesn't really have any anti-aging benefits like the original one bothers me a bit.  I'm reluctant to use the original one on my face since it is a bit more thicker than the Light.  I may go ahead and try the Argan Milk on my face since it's recommended for combo/oily skin.

Frequent Contributor

Now this Article answers my question PERFECT!!! Thank you so much for sharing it!!!