Honored Contributor

Re: Are the IT Brow Pencils "all that"?

Eh.  For me it was just okay.  I received a full-size one in a kit and then a smaller size in one of the Try Me Kits on QVC.  I used them and would use them again if they were included in a kit but it's not a pencil I would purchase.

I found them too hard.  I personally like the YBF pencil on HSN better but I'm giving the ELF pencil a try that was recommended on another thread by @SilleeMee.   

Super Contributor

I think I've tried every pencil It has and it seems one is worse than the other.   They just don't work for me.  Color is never just right, they smear.   Even Wet and Wild works better, but Anastasia is my favorite.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Where are ELF cosmetics sold?

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@crazycockermom,

I think ELF is sold everywhere. I can't think of any place that doesn't sell it. I bought my brow pencil from Jet. 

download.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

Target and other retailers. You should be able to find it anywhere.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never liked the original IT Cosmetics universal brow power retractable pencil. It was hard as a rock and didn't go on smoothly at all no matter how hard I pressed. Maybe it was old stock but when you are paying good money for a brow pencil you expect it to work. The only IT Cosmetics makeup I buy now is the original CC cream SPF 50.

Honored Contributor

You might point out to your mom that if the pencil was softer, it would smear and readily rub off the first time she or a piece of clothing touched it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee and @ccassaday

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

I am not happy with the IT I purchased for brows and continue to use Origins Blonde for years and years............love it.

Valued Contributor

I use the Joan River Great Hair Day powder. It never comes off til you take it off and the compact lasts forever.