Respected Contributor

Anyone use the Skinn Collagenesis shampoo and conditioner?

Do you like it? I have keritan treated hair and this is sulfate free. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone use the Skinn Collagenesis shampoo and conditioner?

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby wrote:

Bunches of the Skinn Dazzlers have used this one, @Valstybaby, and the overall reviews have been very positive.  310-483 is the item number for its introductory TTV at Evine a couple of months ago. Take a look at the reviews over there as well.  If you're interested, (and not already aware), the Haircare kit is a TTV at Evine TODAY 310-635 (with a new product GWP).  

There are also a few threads here regarding these products...just use the search box above, if the Evine reviews aren't sufficient.

I've used them via preview samples made available prior to the intro and really like them.  My TTV on AD is on its way here!Woman Wink  I've found a few pluses...My hair maintains body longer, can wait longer between shampoos, and the sheen maintains as well. HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

Bunches of the Skinn Dazzlers have used this one, @Valstybaby, and the overall reviews have been very positive.  310-483 is the item number for its introductory TTV at Evine a couple of months ago. Take a look at the reviews over there as well.  If you're interested, (and not already aware), the Haircare kit is a TTV at Evine TODAY 310-635 (with a new product GWP).  

There are also a few threads here regarding these products...just use the search box above, if the Evine reviews aren't sufficient.

I've used them via preview samples made available prior to the intro and really like them.  My TTV on AD is on its way here!Woman Wink  I've found a few pluses...My hair maintains body longer, can wait longer between shampoos, and the sheen maintains as well. HTH'sWoman Happy

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby  I like the haircare.  I was a devoted WEN user for several years, but felt I needed to look for alternatives.  I have tried a couple of good brands of shampoos and conditioners and I end up losing hair to my comb and my hair feels so tangled after washing.  I don't have that experience with the Skinn products.  My hair is soft, full, and manageable.  I'm glad the reformulated version has a lighter scent.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Valstybaby  I like the haircare.  I was a devoted WEN user for several years, but felt I needed to look for alternatives.  I have tried a couple of good brands of shampoos and conditioners and I end up losing hair to my comb and my hair feels so tangled after washing.  I don't have that experience with the Skinn products.  My hair is soft, full, and manageable.  I'm glad the reformulated version has a lighter scent.  

Thank you. I am hesitating because I just received my Tweak-d from HSN yesterday and haven't tried that yet but I don't want to miss the great pricing today - what to do, what to do? Is this ok for Keritan treated hair? I may just have to try it.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Thank you. I am hesitating because I just received my Tweak-d from HSN yesterday and haven't tried that yet but I don't want to miss the great pricing today - what to do, what to do? Is this ok for Keritan treated hair? I may just have to try it.

@Valstybaby  I can't answer about the Keratin treated hair.  Maybe it's in the listing info on Evine or you can ask on Skinn's Facebook page.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Valstybaby  I can't answer about the Keratin treated hair.  Maybe it's in the listing info on Evine or you can ask on Skinn's Facebook page.  

After watching the video on EVINE on how to use the shampoo I think I'll wait and try the Tweak-d first. Uses too much shampoo to wash hair for the price.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I do and like it quite a bit.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

I use Theorie which is also on Evine - the suds are frothy kinda like the Beekman soaps - makes my hair soft and very shiny.  I used to get a tangled mess with Wen too, but with Theorie shampoo - I don't even have to use conditioner - just comb through after washing without tangles. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks hoosier! I love trying new products. Just ordered the Theorie shamp/cond set in grapefruit. I've never heard of the brand until now.