Respected Contributor

Anyone use Pacifica? Cruelty free and Vegan

Good reviews on Ulta and nice price point. They have a nice range of products on their site.

Anyone ever tried this brand?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone use Pacifica? Cruelty free and Vegan

I bought some hand lotion from a little shop here by my house and I love it!  Very nice. 

Valued Contributor

Hi Makeup Addict  : I started using this brand recently and I am really enjoying it . I decided to go cruelty free after adopting a dog from an agency that rescues animal from high kill shelters.  It can get expensive since many cruelty and vegan brands are organic . I enjoy the blog Logical Harmony and they had great reviews on the line . I emailed Pacifica CS because even though I am 52 I still have combo acne prone skin .They emailed back the next day with 3 products the Sea Foam complete cleanser Dreamy youth day/night cleanser and sea change serum . The products are perfect for me hydrating with out being heavy or greasy . I also purchased the roller ball fragrances and just placed an order for there bath products . The prices are quite reasonable ,they smell great and the package is well made too I think it is worth a try have a great weekend

Respected Contributor

Thank you both for the input!  I signed up on their site and got a coupon.  Going to give them s try.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I support all companies that are cruelty free but, unfortunately, I have not been impressed with this line. I am not a fan of their scents, unfortunately.

Respected Contributor

I believe i ordered a rollerball perfume that is on its way

Respected Contributor

I really like their lip balms, not greasy or waxy and great colors. I have only used a few products, but like thoase I have used

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I've used their lipsticks and they are really nice. I bought a CC cream or something, and I'm not exaggerating when I tell you it offered ZERO coverage. It was so strange. I returned that product. 

Super Contributor

I've used the sea foam face wash and really liked it.  I currently have a bottle of the lilac shower gel which I bought because on the bottle, artificial fragrance isn't listed.  Lots of artificial fragrances give me headaches so I wAs excited to find this shower gel.  It does smell really good but it bothers my allergies. I looked on their website and it looks like there is artificial fragrance in the shower gel, they just don't list it clearly.  

Honored Contributor

I have only used some of their perfumes and they are nice.  I look on their site occasionally but have never purchased anthing else.  I have been satisfied with my purchases and the service.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin