Respected Contributor

Anyone use Korean Skin Care?

I saw an e-mail ad for Strawberry Net with several Korean skin care lines. One touted Snail Secretions? I has heard Korean Skin care especially masks were good> Does anyone have any experience with  their skin care.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use Korean Skin Care?

@Gorgf wrote:

I saw an e-mail ad for Strawberry Net with several Korean skin care lines. One touted Snail Secretions? I has heard Korean Skin care especially masks were good> Does anyone have any experience with  their skin care.

@Gorgf  I used Korean skincare products for awhile.  I still employ a multiple step cleansing and treatment routine modeled after the Asian method.  I've moved on from most of the products except for the first essense product I use everyday and my favorite cleansing oil.  I still use a Korean makeup primer and keep a Korean BB cream in my assortments of foundations.

Frequent Contributor

Like any beauty product I think it's a personal preference. I have a friend that swears by Korean/Asian products. And, as strange as it sounds, I have heard of the snail secretion ingredient (even bought some to try). Not long after I got it I was reading the ingredients for some It beauty products, and sure it enough, it's in there. Can't say I notice any benefits but to each their own. 

Honored Contributor

not skincare but I have been using MIssha's BB creams for a number of years now. I always have one of them in my arsenal.

Respected Contributor

Neogen Dermaology-Lemon Bio-Peel-wonderful and doesnt aggravate rosacea.