Honored Contributor

Anyone try Whish's Revitalizing Facial Cleansing oil?

Sounds interesting and gets great reviews on birchbox.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone try Whish's Revitalizing Facial Cleansing oil?

No, but I've read good things about a few of their products.

After trying a lot of oils and balms from high end to low, I'm the happiest with the Neutrogena and Clinique's Take the Day Off cleansing oils.

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

No, but I've read good things about a few of their products.

After trying a lot of oils and balms from high end to low, I'm the happiest with the Neutrogena and Clinique's Take the Day Off cleansing oils.

Yeah both those brands aren't cruelty free unfortunately so I can't try them. I love my one love organics cleansing oil but the Whish one looks promising and is a bit cheaper. I may try it if I don't get a sample of it in my Birchbox. I like a few of Whish's other products too.

Occasional Contributor

I just recieved a sample of this in my BirchBox this month.  It is a good concept.  It is a gel, so the product does not run everywhere when using it, but turns to an oil once applied to the skin.  It did not remove all my eye makeup, but most cleansers don't anyhow.  I have to use an eye makuep remover also. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@memphis623 wrote:

I just recieved a sample of this in my BirchBox this month.  It is a good concept.  It is a gel, so the product does not run everywhere when using it, but turns to an oil once applied to the skin.  It did not remove all my eye makeup, but most cleansers don't anyhow.  I have to use an eye makuep remover also. 

@memphis623 than you! Yeah I had read it comes out as a gel and then melds into an oil, which sounded odd, lol. I was actually hoping to get it in my birchbox but I didn't because I hardly ever get the interesting stuff that might actually work for me, lol. Did you notice any strong fragrance or did it irritate your eyes at all? Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@memphis623 wrote:

@memphis623 than you! Yeah I had read it comes out as a gel and then melds into an oil, which sounded odd, lol. I was actually hoping to get it in my birchbox but I didn't because I hardly ever get the interesting stuff that might actually work for me, lol. Did you notice any strong fragrance or did it irritate your eyes at all? Thanks!

YW.  I was excited to get it b/c I love the oil cleansers and I thought this would be a little easier since it was a gel first. 

I did notice a very slight scent, not strong at all, but for someone that is sensitive to scents, it may be an issue. (I had to literally put it right up to my nose and sniff to pick up the scent though).  It did not bother my eyes, but again, most things don't irritate me or my skin. 

Honored Contributor

@memphis623 thanks again! I am not highly sensitive to fragrance or anything, just curious about the scent. I do have issues with products burning my eyes- many facial cleansers do- but I don't see anything in this one that would so I think I may give it a try at some point or trade with someone on the BB board for it to try. Thanks! Smiley Happy