Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone try Raw Spirit Perfume?

Just a reminder that Dermstore carries the line, and it is not excluded from their 20 percent discount that they have very often -- like right now.

But they don't carry the discover kit. I prefer to spend $20 on that to find out whether I like any of the scents and, if so, which ones.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I received my Discovery Kit today.  Honesty, there are some in the bunch that are definite no's for me, but the Raw Spirit Mystic Pearl is the best of all of them.  I really like it and will probably order myself some.  

Honored Contributor

I, too, received my Discovery Kit today and am wearing Mystic Pearl. I haven't sniffed the others.

The Mystic Pearl is nice, but for me I doubt it will be FB-worthy. I have too many fragrances already and will have to be wowed by one of these to spend the substantial price.

@CANDLEQUEEN, did you order the kit?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I, too, received my Discovery Kit today and am wearing Mystic Pearl. I haven't sniffed the others.

The Mystic Pearl is nice, but for me I doubt it will be FB-worthy. I have too many fragrances already and will have to be wowed by one of these to spend the substantial price.

@CANDLEQUEEN, did you order the kit?

Hi,

I just ordered it this past weekend, so I will post once I receive it.....I too will have to be wowed in order for me to order the fullsizes, as I have a lot of perfumes and being that I love them so much, I am careful what I purchase......Thanks for letting me know your experience so far! Thanks Jeanlouise for posting as well!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been deliberating about this throughout the day.  I ended up ordering the kit from QVC (it's on 4 EP's right now) and I also ordered the roller bottle from DermStore to have in my purse. There's a 20% code on DermStore and shipping is free.  If you decide to order, don't forget about Ebates.

Also, if anyone is interested, with the purchase from DermStore, there's a 1 yr. free subscription to InStyle Magazine.

ETA 10/17 - Nearly a month after the purchase now and it's going back.  I've been giving it a chance and it's going back.  The body butter is nice, really good on rough elbows but other brands perform the same.  The perfume just doesn't have any staying power and requires respritzing.  The bottle in the set is small so it makes it very expensive to spray over and over and use it up so fast.  Not a good value.