Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone tried the Doll 10 line (Doris Dalton)???

I went for it! Her other pallet has great reviews. AND.... on her site, just the pallet is 39.00. So we get all the rest for 3 bucks less! NO BRAINER :-) does that help? LOL Mine is on it's way!

Frequent Contributor

LAST CALL

Super Contributor

It's a nice kit but I wanna know if the shadows are highly pigmented like MAC. I don't like shadows with low pigment
Super Contributor

I've only used her nude lip products and think they are fabulous. So I'm trying the OTO based on the high quality of that first product. I think it is worth a chance and hopefully I will be just as happy with it as I am with my first purchase.
Honored Contributor

I got all three of these palettes when they came out, and I still wear them. They stay on well and the color payoff for me is good. I like the shades of some other lines better (LG), but I'm always tempted by something new. So I ordered this palette too, in additon to my recent LG one! {#emotions_dlg.scared} Oh well, one can be for my birthday; one for Christmas! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

THESE are the ones I have. You can't get them any longer.

Super Contributor

On 11/21/2014 nycgirl79 said: I've only used her nude lip products and think they are fabulous. So I'm trying the OTO based on the high quality of that first product. I think it is worth a chance and hopefully I will be just as happy with it as I am with my first purchase.
Yes! Love her nude lip products
Super Contributor

On 11/21/2014 nycgirl79 said: I've only used her nude lip products and think they are fabulous. So I'm trying the OTO based on the high quality of that first product. I think it is worth a chance and hopefully I will be just as happy with it as I am with my first purchase.
Those were what I was interested in when I saw them presented, but they sell out quick!
Respected Contributor

A couple of weeks ago I got the IT matte e/s palette & it is lovely - good staying power; but I simply could not let this one go. Can hardly wait!

Oh my! I just checked the eye shadow ingredients and the first one listed is TALC!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Frequent Contributor

Just a side note- I don't watch all the Q beauty shows- but if I see one in the schedule, I will DVR it and fast forward through it, or if I catch one while channel changing, I will linger...but it wasn't until this post that I discovered that Doll-10 was Doris Dalton (duh!). I got something from her in a discovery kit many years ago and remember being unimpressed (though I don't recall what the actual product was...)

I took a look at her stuff and liked the Essential holiday Lip Wardrobe, but the reviews aren't great. anybody get this and love this? I am not a nude lip person, so think I will skip this (same reason I'm avoiding the BE TSV- pale/nude lips make me look sick)

Please share if you own this! Thanks!

Super Contributor

I have tried a few things by Dalton!

Brow powder - meh!

Concealer - meh!

Gloss - LOVED!

Bronzer - LOVED!

HTH